• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Feedback - [H] News & Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecrafter

I have LOVED the Cock for
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
571
Just wanted to leave my feedback about Steve and say that I find his extremely sensationalist and clearly biased headlines annoying and inappropriate. I doubt I need to provide examples, seems quite obvious to me.

That's all :rolleyes:
 
Well sir, there's always that red X in the upper corner that you can click on should you decide you don't like it here :p

Sensationalism generates page clicks, page clicks generate revenue, and revenue supports HardOCP and this forum, and [H] News hasn't really ever been boring other than the occasional slow news day which happens every so often.

I guess you can look at how many comments the stories generate that he's good at his job, he's getting people to read stories and discuss them. As long as it's controversial and entertaining, I'm here.

BTW, Steve, you are wrong about the iPad, it has 11 uses!
 
Really? There are alternative choices?? I don't have to visit this site? I didn't realize!

... I'm just giving my feedback, not complaining or asking for my money back. This is what this section is for, feedback. That's all I did
 
Steve makes me lol. I don't mind the bias since everybody is biased in some way.
 
I clicked this link fully expecting a story about scientist getting excited over a couple sub-atomic particles that looked like boobies. Thanks to LeninGHOLA for the link!
Stay classy, Steve. Isn't the front page supposed to be SFW?
 
for those that know [H] they know many titles are miss-leading, but i will say i get a laugh out of many of the headlines and comments he makes about the articles.
 
Stay classy, Steve. Isn't the front page supposed to be SFW?

If the word boobies is not safe for work then don't you dare cruise CNN's health headlines today. A story had the word ...................gasp.............vagina in it :eek:
 
Just wanted to leave my feedback about Steve and say that I find his extremely sensationalist and clearly biased headlines annoying and inappropriate. I doubt I need to provide examples, seems quite obvious to me.

That's all :rolleyes:


Thanks for your feedback, I can assure you it has been noted and is being attended to immediately.
 
thecrafter got 2 poofs in one day.

1st poof: I LOVE Me Some Dick
2nd poof: I have LOVED the Cock for
 
I hope they realize the headlines are written by the sites we link...not by us. :eek:

....the part about the boobies in the newspost was added by me. :)
 
I think the 2nd one is much better, I saw both.

Sounds like he had a "self-discovery" 6 months ago, lol.
 
I am still honing my poofcraft. That sounds dirty doesn't it?
 
Was thinking of going with "CockCrafter" but that seemed too easy.
 
Careful Fail, he might experiment on us.

Well, just by posting on this forum, we agreed to the Terms and Conditions, which include, up to, but not limited to, having our accounts banned or deleted without any reason given, and by posting on here, we consented to that :p

Funny thing is, I know the ToS of this forum like the back of my hand, yet I never pay attention to the ToS of other services or goods I've bought.

[H]ard|Forum reserves the right to ban any member or limit access to open forums or subscriptions forums at any time without prior notification and without explanation. Also HardForum reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

[H]ard|Forum also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.


By posting to the [H]ard|Forum, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.
 
thecrafter logged out after his poof and hasn't been back. Just looked at his profile.

Maybe he's living up to his poof as we speak :p
 
Last edited:
thecrafter logged out after his poof and hasn't been back. Just looked at his profile.

Maybe he's living up to his poof as we speak :p

That was amazing, we must do it again sometime
 
That was amazing, we must do it again sometime

Yes, you're welcome to be my personal catcher any day of the week.

What were you thinking, trolling the site's owner, what'd you really expect would happen? Did you know that Steve also co owns and founded [H]? What you really think this would accomplish?
 
Yes, you're welcome to be my personal catcher any day of the week.
What, now?
zoidberg_futurama_billy_wes.jpg
 
Yes, you're welcome to be my personal catcher any day of the week.

What were you thinking, trolling the site's owner, what'd you really expect would happen? Did you know that Steve also co owns and founded [H]? What you really think this would accomplish?

It isn't trolling, it's FEEDBACK: Information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc., used as a basis for improvement

If negative feedback isn't welcome and they just expect ass kissing, why not make a sticky stating they're little bitches and can't hear that they aren't perfect and anyone who provides such feedback will be ridiculed?

Site owners or not, Kyle is a little girl and I find it retarded that there's a section for feedback but feedback isn't welcome.

Alas, now that I know the maturity level of this place, I'll pull my gayness outta here and whine about news elsewhere. GOOD DAY SIR
 
It isn't trolling, it's FEEDBACK: Information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc., used as a basis for improvement

If negative feedback isn't welcome and they just expect ass kissing, why not make a sticky stating they're little bitches and can't hear that they aren't perfect and anyone who provides such feedback will be ridiculed?

Site owners or not, Kyle is a little girl and I find it retarded that there's a section for feedback but feedback isn't welcome.

Alas, now that I know the maturity level of this place, I'll pull my gayness outta here and whine about news elsewhere. GOOD DAY SIR

Your problem was your "feedback" has a ready made solution, that little aforementioned red X in the upper right, you are free to click that at any given time and also you are completely free to never come back if you don't find this site to your liking. Nobody is making you click the Front Page News forum or visit hardocp.com, you decide to make a decision to visit here or the website, if you don't like it, why would you waste time on it?

I think that's pretty obvious, to quote you from your OP.

As far as how Kyle responded, he owns this site, he can feel free to respond any way he likes. At least he didn't ban you for it, instead, he gave you a poof, I wonder if you realize how rare that really is :p

Also, 2 more things.

Threads: 896,806, Posts: 11,836,252, Members: 149,686 - I'd say that HardForum is pretty successful and that people like the content within it.


Front Page News: 20,760 Threads, 573,492 Posts - I'd say that's pretty successful.

I'd say that Steve follows a philosophy of "if it isn't worth posting, then it's probably not worth discussing."
 
It isn't trolling, it's FEEDBACK: Information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc., used as a basis for improvement

If negative feedback isn't welcome and they just expect ass kissing, why not make a sticky stating they're little bitches and can't hear that they aren't perfect and anyone who provides such feedback will be ridiculed?

Site owners or not, Kyle is a little girl and I find it retarded that there's a section for feedback but feedback isn't welcome.

Alas, now that I know the maturity level of this place, I'll pull my gayness outta here and whine about news elsewhere. GOOD DAY SIR

I think the big problem is you didn't give feedback. You wrote: "What you've been doing and become wildly popular for over the last 13-14 years really sucks." That may be feedback, but it's not good feedback (and yes there can be good negative feedback). If you don't care enough to really think out what you were saying and explain it like an adult, it's not really any wonder why it isn't take seriously.
 
This is why we love this place. This thread is just one of the best ones I've seen in quite some time.

Thanks to those involved :cool:.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top