A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I just finished playing the FEAR demo and I about peed my pants...twice...
spoiler?///
once when the little girl was standing in front of me by the ladder and the second time, which I found to be even scarier, when I went down the ladder and shot the guy and the shots just made him disappear.
Ya know, surprisingly I bought it on release day. I still have not beat it. I DLed STEAM and have been playing old school HL and OpFor and Blue Shift and it's been monopolizing a lot of my spare time.
I just started it and I have to say, so far I'm a bit dissapointed. Not only is it a resource beast, but I find many aspects of gameplay to be a bit "eh". I mean they could have taken more time on enemy development. The levels are pretty uninspiring. Probably the best aspect of it is the AI Intelligence. So far I've even found the story to be a bit "eh".
Supposedly it gets better at the end...we will see.