fbmbikes is not cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that might be too harsh: heat should be left, but personally, I wouldn't try to recover shipping costs. It seems like he is young: maybe just take the loss on your end and try to educate him on how to trade more responsibly in the future. Maybe he will pass your generosity on later and help educate more new members :)

I disagree, if you agree to cross ship with someone, and then you don't....you should be responsible for his loss due to the cost incurred ....
I don't think its fair for someone to have to pay to ship an item to you, then pay to have it shipped back to them..all because you are a flake....
A deal is a deal..and if you break that deal, you should be responsible enough to reimburse the other party..

Thanks my take on it anyway.....

he did not give me a heat account.... i got his phone number in lue of any references... he had like 25 ebay positive feedback..

i learned, dont cross ship w/o any heat

bummer but not a big deal since i was smart enough to call fedex before the item was delivered...

I do think he should be suspended from posting in the FS forum.. since that is the only place he posts here...

maybe then he will learn how to properly trade or sell items...

OMFG! Even better is the fact that he is on RIGHT NOW:

Last Activity: Today 11:27 PM
Viewing Thread FS/T Computer Parts @ 11:27 PM

but yet hasn't responded to this thread since he has been out'ed by a legit seller. The last time fbm posted here was Yesterday 02:05 AM with "lawl". Oh yay.... I hope this is either cleared up or a BAN is placed.

I disagree, if you agree to cross ship with someone, and then you don't....you should be responsible for his loss due to the cost incurred ....
I don't think its fair for someone to have to pay to ship an item to you, then pay to have it shipped back to them..all because you are a flake....
A deal is a deal..and if you break that deal, you should be responsible enough to reimburse the other party..

Thanks my take on it anyway.....

precisely, why should addidas be out any money at all because of this idiot. thing is its also failry obvious he was planning to install vista then send it back afterwards or just to steal a legit key. guys is an arse, ban all the way. lets vote. ;)

okay I just PMed him asking for my $7 that it cost me to ship via fedex and for him to create a heatware account so i can leave feedback. I doubt he will respond but if he does I will post it.

if he does not respond I will ask moderators to suspend his account and have them ask him to create a heatware account...

please let me know if there is anything else i should do...

okay I just PMed him asking for my $7 that it cost me to ship via fedex and for him to create a heatware account so i can leave feedback. I doubt he will respond but if he does I will post it.

if he does not respond I will ask moderators to suspend his account and have them ask him to create a heatware account...

please let me know if there is anything else i should do...

send another parcel but full of human excrement.

lol... thats not nice

well he didnt PM me back......... i figured as much

well how do I go about asking the moderators to look in to his actions?

lol... thats not nice

well he didnt PM me back......... i figured as much

well how do I go about asking the moderators to look in to his actions?

PM one of the FS\FT moderators. They will do whats appropriate..

Arman818 n00bie
Re: 7600GT KO
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbmbikes
why do u have to burn the cd?
B/C it's from the Microsoft Website, so its on a CD that i burned.
it's illegal to activate it but i got the crack for it. So if you still want it tell me.
Forward Message

LOL.. this guy knew he was getting a pirated Vista and still went through with it.. and then complains that it's a pirated copy. HAHAHA.. this is classic! I think this guy just wanted a copy of Vista no matter what.

Either way.. I definitely wouldn't deal with him unless he shipped first.

LOL.. this guy knew he was getting a pirated Vista and still went through with it.. and then complains that it's a pirated copy. HAHAHA.. this is classic! I think this guy just wanted a copy of Vista no matter what.

Either way.. I definitely wouldn't deal with him unless he shipped first.

I thought the same thing.

A simple - "no I don't want the cracked copy of Vista" would have ended it there. But he still decided to trade (or try to get the copy of Vista).

Last Activity: Today 10:48 PM
Viewing Thread FS/T Computer Parts @ 10:48 PM

Must...

Ban...

NOW!!!!

This is ridiculous and awfully hysterical.... :)
/em continues to enjoy his popcorn wihle watching the story unfold

To be honest, I think fmb is just as guilty for trying to get a pirated copy of vista as the person who was trying to trade it to him

yeah well and his lack of follow through with my trade... I mean I shipped and he didn't and he doesnt respond to my PMs...

I will have the Vista CD back in a day or so... thank god I called fedex when i did :rolleyes:

yeah well and his lack of follow through with my trade... I mean I shipped and he didn't and he doesnt respond to my PMs...

I will have the Vista CD back in a day or so... thank god I called fedex when i did :rolleyes:

Personally, I think he was trying to scam you too, It just happened that 2 little kids decided to scam each other, and well, fbmbikes just got lucky in terms of the other guy shipping a burnt cd. Either way, him avoiding you, simply means that he had no intention of shipping out a videocard.

well this is just getting better and better. Scheming the schemer. :)

I had a trade gone bad about a month ago with fbmbikes

and i still have not got my package back. I dont have his name or address which i need to get the tracking number back, which i lost. please someone help me out.

please PM me the information

DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFO IN THIS THREAD.

thanks guys

I thought you were able to get Fedex to return it to you?

I guess not...Wish I could help...

he is online right now...PM a MOD...get his trolling ass banned

Limp Gawd

Last Activity: Today 10:32 PM
Private Messaging @ 10:32 PM

I'm confused as to how he's a troll.
Adidas4275 lost the info that he needs for FedEx to return his package. Not fmbikes's fault.

Adidas4275: Why don't you just PM him and ask for the info again? Has he been unwilling to work with you and fedex, or have you not even asked?

i did pm him.... 2 times already and he does respond..

just like when we had our trade, he would never respond. I would see that he is online and lokking at PMs and then he'd logoff never responding, all the while my Vista Ultimate was traveling to him...

please man send me you contact info so i can get my DVD back... i just am in need of some $$ to pay for summer school and need to sell it.

I've had 2 trades with Adidas4275 in the past couple of months.. 1 for a Shuttle SN25P and one for a wireless joystick and both went great..
He's not a troll. Maybe he lost the tracking # or whatever.. I can see that happening but you've got to learn to keep better track of all that stuff... I'm using DeskPDF to archive all my stuff like that and keep track of it right now.. things like the forums going down and not having copies of any of the info on the people I was dealing with for a few days taught me a lesson :p

But David seems like a good guy to me, like I said.

wow

all i know is i get DC and insurance everytime. and i keep the recepits for a few months afterwards, just in case

yeah i am not a troll at all.. i have close to 40+ heat just from here and most of it is from selling.....

WTF, i just lost the tracking number and need his info to make a claim..... looks like I am out my vista ultimate

wow

all i know is i get DC and insurance everytime. and i keep the recepits for a few months afterwards, just in case

Same here, until I get a PM back from them, or some other confirmation that they received the package.
I believe I made 2 sales while titled a noobie and both ended up great, although one guy on here never left feedback, or told me the processor worked.... or responded to my PMs, but I already spent his money :p

Doesn't Fedex have the name and address of the sender? Can't you prove you sent it with your own address?

Doesn't Fedex have the name and address of the sender? Can't you prove you sent it with your own address?

he does have a point.. ive lost some stuff in ups before and they bracktracked it using the original name and address it came from. but they wont deal with you over the phone.. you must goto a station and talk direct or your gonna be sol

yeah i am not a troll at all.. i have close to 40+ heat just from here and most of it is from selling.....

WTF, i just lost the tracking number and need his info to make a claim..... looks like I am out my vista ultimate

I know at ups they can look it up by the address to address, and get the info you need. FedEx should be similar?

blah i would be getting a plane ticket thats for sure.

What are people coming to now a days? Why would anyone try to scam someone they dont even know? You never know about people anymore.
They could be knocking at your door to get their stuff back and beating the crap out of you, or worse.

we can let this die... i dont think i have seen him around, atleast not selling and I will try and do everything you all sugguested to get my CD back....

I know i should have kept the recept but when i was cleaning one day i threw it out..... :rolleyes:

mod you can lock this if you want...

really dont trade or buy from this guy he has really bad communication or he is a troll... either way it will be your loss and not his.

I almost traded with him, we talked over AOL im but he seemed like.. well a kid, because he kept changing what he wanted to trade. I decided not to deal with him, but he was offering me that 7600gt and a 7950 for my 7900gto at the time. i see him chaning his mind here every week. one week he wants a 8800gts next week he's selling it for something else lol.

I almost traded with him, we talked over AOL im but he seemed like.. well a kid, because he kept changing what he wanted to trade. I decided not to deal with him, but he was offering me that 7600gt and a 7950 for my 7900gto at the time. i see him chaning his mind here every week. one week he wants a 8800gts next week he's selling it for something else lol.

You should talk:D

I send fbmbikes a PM and posted "PM sent" in his thread (before seeing this thread) and he never replied to my PM. I wanted to sell my monitor... he had a WTB thread for a monitor... but of course seeing this thread I doubt that will happen.

You should talk:D

Oh come on. I'm 20 also; I'm no kid. I was no different in terms of responsibility when I was 15.

Wow, how is this trader still cruising the forums posting trades and sales thread?

I don't see how it was Adidas' fault at all as they both agreed to ship, and adidas did, fmbikes didn't. In the end, Adidas ended up losing his item and apparently a lack of communication after problems start to come.

Why is fmbikes still allowed to trade?

Because he hasn't "technically" screwed over anyone... yet?

Kyle did say "Get your shit together and stop acting stupid. I see you with another issue and you will be banned due to not being able to read up on how to trade around here."

Obviously he knows how to trade... :rolleyes:

Wow good thing I found this thread. I had been contacting him about trading my monitor and some other stuff for his GTS... I tried looking for the thread I saw which he posted, and found another one which was killed that linked me here... Even though I'm new to trading on these forums at least I didn't start out with a bad experience huh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back