fbmbikes is not cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arman818

n00b
I had a trade with fbmbikes for his 7600GT for my Vista. we got the deal he gave me his name his address and everything, but he scamd me.

um excuse me, the vista was a non-retail version, actually u tried to scam me sir. u downloaded the iso off some torrent site, and hosted it, im not stupid u yeah, i didn't even use your faulty version anyway, i also sent ur address to Microsoft for counter fitting so have fun with that

um excuse me, the vista was a non-retail version, actually u tried to scam me sir. u downloaded the iso off some torrent site, and hosted it, im not stupid u yeah, i didn't even use your faulty version anyway, i also sent ur address to Microsoft for counter fitting so have fun with that

WOW

pics?

I also gotta say if this is true...Say goodbye Arman. Not only for this but for starting a topic calling the person YOU tried to scam a fag. Some ppl are just amazing. :rolleyes:

Arman818 n00bie

Unhappy Re: 7600GT KO
Yo man sorry i can't send it to you b/c if they find out i will get arrested. So the deal is off get from the others that were after me sorry man.

Arman818 n00bie

Re: 7600GT KO
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbmbikes
i have to worry about it i dont want to send the card and then u say o the crack wont work
ill send you caps that the crack works. then you will believe me.
If you want to see some tell me.
Forward Message

Arman818 n00bie

Something tells me i should not trust you b/c i don;t want to get fucked from the microsoft for selling Vista. You understand right.
I can get more with Vista then a 7600GT KO, but i am trusting you for not to report me.
Forward Message

Arman818 n00bie

Quote:
yeah ill do that trade, but only if u ship first?
But i am telling you that it is illegal to trade Vista with anyone your okay with that right?

and yes i will ship first.
Forward Message

Arman818 n00bie

Quote:
why do u have to burn the cd?
B/C it's from the Microsoft Website, so its on a CD that i burned.
it's illegal to activate it but i got the crack for it. So if you still want it tell me.
Forward Message

need i say more, he tred to scamme with a cracked version of this vista

yep...did you send your card or no? doesn't sound like you did. so goodbye arman. i fuckin hate scammers.

i did not send card, i wanted to try out the "vista" on my laptop befor i sent the card but it was a cracked version so no thanks

I just wanted to say thank you. This is one of the more interesting troll accusations to read lol. :)

Anyways, id love to see a pic of what the vista he sent you looks like. He just sent you a burned disk basically?

every one is just sketchy because they really don't want to ship first, i agree but, i traded a 450$ digital camera on PB nation and i never received payment on it, i got scammed, so i never ship first again , and i guess people just don't like that, i would like it to be same time ship, at least unless i really have to question the seller, like the vista seller,

Geez. Fbmbikes, you are NOT off to a good trading start bud. I dont know who is in the wrong here but.....Two trouble threads already in 3 months is not a good sign.

Geez. Fbmbikes, you are NOT off to a good trading start bud. I dont know who is in the wrong here but.....Two trouble threads already in 3 months is not a good sign.
Three months? You mean three days...

not to mention he can't consolidate his threads. sigh....

^^^ no you need to read the rules before you post here. thats all we ask.

Wait for these two problems to get resolved. If you are in the clear, you'll be fine; just make sure you trade with reputable people next time. :)
If it is in fact your fault, well... let's just say that [H]Lite by your name will be replaced with something else.

i am truly sorry for all this, I will consolidate my threads and i will trade with people with feedback and legit products. i am sorry wasting your time. :(

Arman818's Information:

[email protected]

ips: 204.108.68.10 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
204.108.80.10 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
76.172.135.101 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

BD Sept 13, 1991

Microsoft Pirating Ass Bangers will love you.

i am truly sorry for all this, I will consolidate my threads and i will trade with people with feedback and legit products. i am sorry wasting your time. :(

Get your shit together and stop acting stupid. I see you with another issue and you will be banned due to not being able to read up on how to trade around here.

wow Kyle himself came to this thread to melt faces, and thats what he will do, good work administrators.

god give this guy a break here people...hes the one that was going to get scammed for a pirated version of windows....its not his fualt here.... He cant help that noobs here start BS threads when they are the ones in fact going to scam. So lay off him damn.... This really isnt a issue as a bad trader, it just reflects on the stupidity of others that try to take advatage of other so hes at no fualt here.

Whit that said, great job at calling MS on this man. I am not a big fan of microsoft but then again....you woulda been up the creek if you would have accepted thsi OS and ran it on your system.

Did that moron really think he could trade you a downloaded copy of vista for a video card? What a fuckwad.

I think this just goes to show that you never, never trade with nOObs around here.

okay well i guess i have to add my 2 cents..... fbmbikes does not communicate well... we set up a trade vista for 7600gt and unlike this other guy I have a real copy unregistered with the microsoft DVDs both 64/32

we agreed to ship on monday of this week and I did, he didnt...

and not only that but I sent him 15 PMs btwn monday and thursday and not once did he reply....

yet he was online making new FS threads.... i have looked the only place he posts here is in the FS thread...

he may not be a scammer but he does not know the proper way to make deals here...

I have been here for about a year and a half and have 30+ positive heat... (some of you have much more) I have been able to successfully deal with bad video cards and error filled RAM with other people and because of clear communication everyone was happy in the end...

THIS GUY DOES NOT COMMUNICATE...

he has no heat and should be suspended or blocked from the FS thread for a while so he can learn how to properly trade and sell items....

I do not know how old he is but this may be a case of a young member who does not have the experience to know how to handle grown up situations..

I am not trying to flame but something has to be done here..

I know this other guy sent him a pirated copy of vista, but he was under the impression they were cross shipping which is what we had agreed on prior... and both times he failed to ship.......

this is not acceptable, and if he would have shipped to me and recieved my real copy of vista he would not have been in this situation...

at a minimum fbmbikes please learn from this......................

oh and I am not a NOOB here nor was I trying to scam him...... I am a fair trader and have been able to create a decent rep around here. fmbikes does not have good communication and does not know how to trade items...

and come on he completely ignored my PMs after I sent him the tracking number for my package... not even once in 4 days in which he was online 6 times... NOT GOOD

if you have heat like that...and it was me...i would not have shipped first. the noob needs to.

yeah, i usually cross ship.... i have not had any problems before this... so maybe next time..

I got his home phone number... which usually deters scammers, since I actually call people when the item is over $100

but good suggestions... maybe next time I will take your advice

yeah, i usually cross ship.... i have not had any problems before this... so maybe next time..

I got his home phone number... which usually deters scammers, since I actually call people when the item is over $100

you can ship first if its someone you know had good heat. that would be fine i think. but other than that...NEVER ship first to a noob. i haven't been scammed yet...least not here. someone screwed my auction at ebay by getting the winning bid and then doing the ship it to nigeria routine. cost me ebay fees but i learned from that...when i setup auctions now, i only let those who have more than 1 positive feedback bid and also only those who have signed up with the US ebay site and nowhere else. cuts down on the scammers a bit.

Please leave him appropriate heat as a transaction did occur and he did not fulfill his end of the deal.

fbmbikes dont be a dickhead and send Adidas either his Vista or the gfx card immediately.

okay well i guess i have to add my 2 cents..... fbmbikes does not communicate well... we set up a trade vista for 7600gt and unlike this other guy I have a real copy unregistered with the microsoft DVDs both 64/32

we agreed to ship on monday of this week and I did, he didnt...

and not only that but I sent him 15 PMs btwn monday and thursday and not once did he reply....

yet he was online making new FS threads.... i have looked the only place he posts here is in the FS thread...

he may not be a scammer but he does not know the proper way to make deals here...

I have been here for about a year and a half and have 30+ positive heat... (some of you have much more) I have been able to successfully deal with bad video cards and error filled RAM with other people and because of clear communication everyone was happy in the end...

THIS GUY DOES NOT COMMUNICATE...

he has no heat and should be suspended or blocked from the FS thread for a while so he can learn how to properly trade and sell items....

I do not know how old he is but this may be a case of a young member who does not have the experience to know how to handle grown up situations..

I am not trying to flame but something has to be done here..

I know this other guy sent him a pirated copy of vista, but he was under the impression they were cross shipping which is what we had agreed on prior... and both times he failed to ship.......

this is not acceptable, and if he would have shipped to me and recieved my real copy of vista he would not have been in this situation...

at a minimum fbmbikes please learn from this......................

oh and I am not a NOOB here nor was I trying to scam him...... I am a fair trader and have been able to create a decent rep around here. fmbikes does not have good communication and does not know how to trade items...

and come on he completely ignored my PMs after I sent him the tracking number for my package... not even once in 4 days in which he was online 6 times... NOT GOOD
Well, from what I have read with his replies and the pm's with the scammer he provided it seems as if he is quite young, his spelling, nor word choice is that great. From what I have read, again, he did not ship the video card to that guy, I think he was waiting until he got Vista from that person. So, he is either waiting for your shit to arrive, or he just wants to install vista and never talk to you again :)

i got fedex to resend my package the day before it arrived.... it is on its way home, thanks though guys

i got fedex to resend my package the day before it arrived.... it is on its way home, thanks though guys

well he still owes you postage for it and should be banned if he wont pay that. also leave a negative if he has any feedback account, even if empty.

well he still owes you postage for it and should be banned if he wont pay that. also leave a negative if he has any feedback account, even if empty.

I think that might be too harsh: heat should be left, but personally, I wouldn't try to recover shipping costs. It seems like he is young: maybe just take the loss on your end and try to educate him on how to trade more responsibly in the future. Maybe he will pass your generosity on later and help educate more new members :)

I think that might be too harsh: heat should be left, but personally, I wouldn't try to recover shipping costs. It seems like he is young: maybe just take the loss on your end and try to educate him on how to trade more responsibly in the future. Maybe he will pass your generosity on later and help educate more new members :)

Right.... I would leave negative Heat, he is not learning, he will attempt to do the same thing to another member on this, or some other forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back