FBI Launches Internal Investigation Into Its Own Twitter Account

HardOCP News

[H] News
Why bother with an internal investigation? Everyone knows that any time something like this happens you should immediately blame "the Russians."

The FBI's Inspection Division will reportedly look into the matter. As you might expect, it's illegal (and against bureau policy) for employees to use the department's resources to influence an election. In a statement after criticism about the posts, the FBI said the document releases were in response to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and that the files were posts automatically. This doesn't explain why the account didn't post anything for over a year. We doubt this wasn't the first FOIA request in the last 12 months.

This clearly demonstrates a schism in the DOJ and the FBI. It is my understanding the the FBI twitter account in question was in compliance with the Freedom of Information Act and this is an attempt to withhold information from the American public. When all is said and done, this may make Watergate look like a pre-school talent show.

Those of us in the know, know there is a war essentially within the FBI and between the FBI and the DOJ. Choose to believe me or not, but essentially when the FBI was investigating the Anthony Weiner case regarding sexting underage girls, they came across on his laptop essentially every email Huma, Hillary's right hand person, and Hillary sent to each other - all 650k of them. In them is the pay to play corruption of the Clinton Foundation, but given Weiner's well, issues, there was a separate folder that had records of Hillary and Bill, and proof of a massive pedophilia ring, including audio and video. This includes both compromising pictures of Huma and Hillary with a teenage girl. Essentially, they now have hard proof of the Lolita Express co run by the Clintons and Epstein, and using the girls they traffic in as part of payments to foreign governments like Saudi Arabia and the UK in exchange for political favors and access and the like.

The DOJ is blocking them because some of them are complicit, and essentially the pedo ring includes major players in just about every major form of government. The FBI wants to charge and indite, however the DOJ is running interference. There is talk that once people and families are safe from retribution, if the DOJ continues to block this, the FBI and/or the NYPD will go public with everything just before the election.

Essentially, its a huge mess and an internal war between those connected to the Clinton Foundation, and those who are tired of their banana republic bullshit.

Believe what you want, but remember as things come out that you heard this. And be careful out there - CTR and Media Matters are paid to pretend to be normal people on the internet to concern troll and shoot down any truth that gets about about the Foundation.

Those of us in the know, know there is a war essentially within the FBI and between the FBI and the DOJ. Choose to believe me or not, but essentially when the FBI was investigating the Anthony Weiner case regarding sexting underage girls, they came across on his laptop essentially every email Huma, Hillary's right hand person, and Hillary sent to each other - all 650k of them. In them is the pay to play corruption of the Clinton Foundation, but given Weiner's well, issues, there was a separate folder that had records of Hillary and Bill, and proof of a massive pedophilia ring, including audio and video. This includes both compromising pictures of Huma and Hillary with a teenage girl. Essentially, they now have hard proof of the Lolita Express co run by the Clintons and Epstein, and using the girls they traffic in as part of payments to foreign governments like Saudi Arabia and the UK in exchange for political favors and access and the like.

The DOJ is blocking them because some of them are complicit, and essentially the pedo ring includes major players in just about every major form of government. The FBI wants to charge and indite, however the DOJ is running interference. There is talk that once people and families are safe from retribution, if the DOJ continues to block this, the FBI and/or the NYPD will go public with everything just before the election.

Essentially, its a huge mess and an internal war between those connected to the Clinton Foundation, and those who are tired of their banana republic bullshit.

Believe what you want, but remember as things come out that you heard this. And be careful out there - CTR and Media Matters are paid to pretend to be normal people on the internet to concern troll and shoot down any truth that gets about about the Foundation.

445 emails every single day, seven days a week, for four years is what they found?

Do you realise how badly you need to see a professional?

You have a serious problem.

445 emails every single day, seven days a week, for four years is what they found?

I kind of like his disclaimer. If you disagree with him you are a hired person working for the foundation to try to snuff out the 'truth'.

edit: knew it wouldn't take long for clinton to come into conversation. Has in every other thread.

Like I said, up to people what they choose to believe. Essentially Weiner synced all the emails Huma was copied on from Hill or the DNC and had them in a folder called "Life Insurance". He copied over the pedo stuff into a separate folder. And is fully cooperating with the FBI on all of this, likely in a deal to avoid serious jail time for his own crimes.

I kind of like his disclaimer. If you disagree with him you are a hired person working for the foundation to try to snuff out the 'truth'.

edit: knew it wouldn't take long for clinton to come into conversation. Has in every other thread.

CTR is out there, or maybe even here. #ProjectVeritas has some proof directly from some of these people. Wikileaks also has email communications involving instructions on how CTR should blend in, and how to essentialy sway mindthink on the internet in forums and the like in order to control the message and get people to not believe it when something does leak.

What people need to know is this isn't about R vs D. This is about the Clinton Foundation and people connected to them on both sides of the aisle, vs the good people in our government who are sick of their shit. Hillary is just a cog (albeit a major one) - the main enemy here is the Foundation, which is just a front for their racketeering and kid pedaling.

No need to shoot the messenger.

Like I said, up to people what they choose to believe. Essentially Weiner synced all the emails Huma was copied on from Hill or the DNC and had them in a folder called "Life Insurance". He copied over the pedo stuff into a separate folder. And is fully cooperating with the FBI on all of this, likely in a deal to avoid serious jail time for his own crimes.

Did she find time to type her 450 emails per day, seven days per week, 365 days per year for four years in between meetings with the Jewish-Muslim-cannibalistic-homosexual-transgender-lizard people from inside the hollow, flat earth. I mean that's a lot of typing when you have so many meetings to plot the downfall of American society.

Insane bullshit would be so much more believable if you people would take the time to do a little basic arithmetic so your idiotic claims fell somewhere in the realm of the plausible, or even possible.

Did she find time to type her 450 emails per day, seven days per week, 365 days per year for four years in between meetings with the Jewish-Muslim-cannibalistic-homosexual-transgender-lizard people from inside the hollow, flat earth. I mean that's a lot of typing when you have so many meetings to plot the downfall of American society.

Insane bullshit would be so much more believable if you people would take the time to do a little basic arithmetic so your idiotic claims fell somewhere in the realm of the plausible, or even possible.

Nice attempt at a strawman. Never said what you claimed. Funny how someone on a technology forum doesn't understand a simple concept of syncing emails to another device. Given the emails go back YEARS, the volume isn't that shocking. But do stop trying to pretend I am saying she typed each one - it makes you look foolish. Apparently you don't understand how email works with CC, BCC, Forwarding and what not. Which is kind of funny for a person on a technology board.

Clearly you've never worked in a government setting before. 450 emails per day is trivial when every insufferable little bureaucrat and his dog cc you on every damn thing.

No comment on the lizard thing though. :whistle:

It IS interesting though - gaslighting is a tactic CTR employs, usually to great effect. And because they are trained, once you identify a CTR person for certain, you can see trends in posts from others because they tend to follow the same format. ;)

I find it interesting that James Comey, who is relatively clean and holds himself as being extremely ethical, did what he did with congress.

It is possible that he is just trying to play king maker, but if I was in possession of knowledge that I wasn't allowed to disclose, that impacted a certain candidate, and I felt that knowledge made them unfit for the position they where seeking, well this would be the way to get it out.

While I am not American, as mentioned before, I am finding all of this very interesting. now if only i had that popcorn gif laying around.

I find it interesting that James Comey, who is relatively clean and holds himself as being extremely ethical, did what he did with congress.

It is possible that he is just trying to play king maker, but if I was in possession of knowledge that I wasn't allowed to disclose, that impacted a certain candidate, and I felt that knowledge made them unfit for the position they where seeking, well this would be the way to get it out.

While I am not American, as mentioned before, I am finding all of this very interesting. now if only i had that popcorn gif laying around.
I have a hard time believing the Director of the FBI is either clean or ethical. Especially as much as he wants to remove strong personal encryption from our devices.

See also: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/o...ames-comeys-self-righteous-meddling.html?_r=0

What have the Clinton's done that has the FBI "and" the global hacker network so pissed off? It must be pretty bad if two opposing forces share the same enemy...

Wow... Forget putting any bets on a shortage of gas raising the prices on oil barrels. I'm more curious as to how the market is being effected by the shortage of tinfoil.

Yes I guess you could call me one of those tin foil hat wearerers if you must but with as much scat is in the air about this there hast to be something. To many people have "unfortunately" died in this womens path to the throne. Just knowing that this woman has pushed to have military personnel with only 3 mishandled emails put in prison all the while her own email is in the hands of a convicted pedophile and rapist is enough for me to hand the big rope.

If what we are hearing about a private island used for child trafficking and abuse from this foundation is true there will be blood on the streets. If hillary gets elected the America as we know it is over and there will be civil war in the next 4 ~ 8 years bringing the collapse of USA.

I get over 2000 emails a day as part of my job which the majority I don't even read. I have tons of rules for how these emails are sorted out so I know which are more relevant to me and which is not. Since I've been in this type of job for the last 5 years, it's reasonable to assume that I've gotten over 3 million emails. Do I respond to them all? Hell no. It is very likely that she does indeed have over 650,000 emails stored in a PST file or some kind of archive. In my case, my cleaning rules are specifically design to purge out specific emails after they are sorted to specific folders to be deleted after 30 days. So it trims the amount from 3 million to less than a hundred thousand.

If what we are hearing about a private island used for child trafficking and abuse from this foundation is true there will be blood on the streets. If hillary gets elected the America as we know it is over and there will be civil war in the next 4 ~ 8 years bringing the collapse of USA.

Or she will be impeached and sent to jail. Being elected President of the United States doesn't automatically turn on God Mode, look at Nixon.

If this ends up being true, let the political system do it's job. I can't see there being a civil war over this, as a Democrat if any of this speculation was proven to be true I'd gladly support the above. You won't see me grabbing a pitch fork, unless you're stating that the other side of the fence is trigger happy, I'm sure they will be satisfied if they see our political and justice system functioning properly.

Now if it is proven and a President elect Hillary Clinton tries to cover it up, there will be a lot of crazy shit happening in this country, but still a civil war needs two groups on the opposite side of the fence. When it comes to the abuse of children there really isn't much of a safe haven so such actions, in the public eye most people get pitch forky about such atrocities.

So if by a civil war you mean Hillary Clinton vs. 99% of the US population... Well, it's not quite civil if you ask me.

One of three possibilities will likely happen. 1)Obama will pardon her before leaving office. 2)She will pardon herself once in office (legally) 3) Trump will prosecute her.

edit: just did some googling and this cracked me up just a bit.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_.../12/can_president_clinton_pardon_himself.html

President Clinton promised this month not to pardon himself. It's surprising to see Clinton voluntarily relinquish a legal weapon, but even more surprising that he had his hands on it in the first place. Can the president really pardon himself?

No randomness to it, its all direct and factual.

It is random. Topic: "The sky is blue"

first half dozen posts: "Kilary's emails ERMAGERD!"

Last half of posts before lockout: (just insulting eachother over what someone else read on the internet).

turddouche.jpg

What have the Clinton's done that has the FBI "and" the global hacker network so pissed off? It must be pretty bad if two opposing forces share the same enemy...

Massive Corruption. Funneled and laundered money through their Clinton Foundation for years to line their own pockets. Destroyed evidence under subpoena by the FBI & lied about it under oath. Promoted a "Pay to Play" access to foreign governments within their Foundation. Allowed United States classified information to fall into foreign hands & denied credibility under oath. Sold United States uranium to the Russians. Lied to the American people about attacks on American's abroad, the list goes on and on. Do some research, you can access some of it on Wikileaks (you know the e-mails she said never exitsted)

Last edited:
It is random. Topic: "The sky is blue"

first half dozen posts: "Kilary's emails ERMAGERD!"

Last half of posts before lockout: (just insulting eachother over what someone else read on the internet).

What is the FBI's twitter account, the subject of this news story, leaking?

Answer: Clinton documents

Which makes your line of reasoning look like an attempt to deflect or change the narrative, no offense intended.

I've been an active member of this forum for years and I've gotta say.. I'm really disappointed to see what this forum has devolved into over the past couple months. Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin have compromising photos implicating them in a pedophilia ring? Have you been smoking bath salts?

I've been an active member of this forum for years and I've gotta say.. I'm really disappointed to see what this forum has devolved into over the past couple months. Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin have compromising photos implicating them in a pedophilia ring? Have you been smoking bath salts?

At this point I would not put it past any of them.

LOL. Thanks, that was the best laugh I've had all day.

Back