Far Cry 5

NeghVar

2[H]4U
Just made an interesting discovery with Far Cry 5. It works with Corsair iCue. I noticed that whenever I finished a quest, the pattern on my memory, fans, and CPU cooler would flash in a red, white, and blue pattern. Then it would go back to normal

It should do more than that, or did. Loading in should make your keyboard/fans whatever go red white and blue, also there were effects for burning.

I recall there being more. But that could other games.

I kind of which more games had keyboard light effects, even if it was highlighting key binds or whatever.

It should do more than that, or did. Loading in should make your keyboard/fans whatever go red white and blue, also there were effects for burning.

I recall there being more. But that could other games.

I kind of which more games had keyboard light effects, even if it was highlighting key binds or whatever.
It may have. Not sure. The keyboard is below my field of view. The PC is adjacent to the monitor

When I first played the game, I didn't have a Corsair keyboard but now that I do, I think I'll fire up the game and see what happens.

When I first played the game, I didn't have a Corsair keyboard but now that I do, I think I'll fire up the game and see what happens.
While playing earlier today, I was keeping a closer eye on everything and it really lit up. The CPU cooling block, radiator, case /w fans, memory, and keyboard all support iCue

I prefer not to be labeled for necroing a thread

Yep, normally 6 months is the cutoff for adding new info or experiences last I heard. There have been times where it has been allowed for various reasons.

Back