• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fan Selection for my P180 Setup

Entropy1982

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
276
Hey guys, I will have an x2 3800, 7800gtx, crucial value ram, 5-6 hdds, Powerstream 520W etc etc in this Antec P180 with everything overclocked to as much as i can get it to and still feel "safe" :)

I was wondering... is it worth the money replacing all 3 stock antec tricool fans with the Panaflo L1A fans and getting a 4th one for the front intake.

I will be using a fan controller for these.

the only change in my setup from the default is i will reverse the top exhaust to act as an intake fan.

Any other fan recommendations would be great.

Thanks
 
What kind of HSF are you running? I have a similar setup and run with an XP-90 :cool: . My experience with the Antec fans is that they aren't that bad. They seem to move a good amound of air and don't make a lot of noise. Unless you just want the extra control, I don't really see the need to replace all the fans.
 
The Antec fans on low are actually very good for noise and airflow. 120mm Panaflos are all 38mm thick, which could cause problems.
 
Back
Top