• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Fan Controlling.

Maccco

n00b
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
16
I apologise if this is the wrong forum.

I was wondering, Are you able to control more than one fan per knob?

Say 6 fans on a 360mm rad, can they be controlled by the one knob, then the 4 fans on the 240mm rad on a second knob. So this way a 4 fan controller can be used per rad in my case?

Or will I need to buy more than one fan controller and have the fans per knob?
 
Yes, just make sure you get a quality fan controller. To give you a specific answer, you must tell us the model of the fans you're using.
 
Yes, just make sure you get a quality fan controller. To give you a specific answer, you must tell us the model of the fans you're using.

I plan to buy a new set of fans when I watercool. But I was thinking of Xigmateks or CM Sickleflows? I am fully open to the sudgestions, even for the fan controller.
 
I plan to buy a new set of fans when I watercool. But I was thinking of Xigmateks or CM Sickleflows? I am fully open to the sudgestions, even for the fan controller.

Almost all of Sunbeam's Rheobus controllers can handle 20 Watts on each channel, which should be enough for 4-5 fans. With better heatsinks, they could handle more too
 
Back
Top