Fallout New Vegas (PC) $4 on Newegg

Already have it but will make a good xmas present!

can you activate on steam? hate having to hunt down patches manually.

New Vegas is a steamworks game. All copies are required to be activated on Steam.

Also at this point if you have any interest in the DLCs (which are actually well done) it is cheaper just to buy the Ultimate Edition on sale.

Yeah I'm betting the Ultimate Edition will likely be 7.50 for the winter sale

New Vegas is a steamworks game. All copies are required to be activated on Steam.

Also at this point if you have any interest in the DLCs (which are actually well done) it is cheaper just to buy the Ultimate Edition on sale.

Thanks for posting this, you just saved me $4. I got locked out of my Steam account and have basically lost all the games I bought through them.

Love this game!!
I first played FO:3 on ps3 and it was fun but wasn't really impressed.

I gave new vegas a shot last year on my gaming rig (bought quakecon pack) and fell in love!!!
I have since played both and still perfer NV. At 4 dollars, ultimate or not this game is worth it!!!

No replay ability. I've tried to replay FO3... once you know all the major plot points...pretty uninspiring. I did play the Cube mod for FO3, tho. Just like movie...pretty fun. I should own a copy of New Vegas. I'll wait for the DLC content to go on sale as well maybe I'll try it.

No replay ability. I've tried to replay FO3... once you know all the major plot points...pretty uninspiring. I did play the Cube mod for FO3, tho. Just like movie...pretty fun. I should own a copy of New Vegas. I'll wait for the DLC content to go on sale as well maybe I'll try it.

New Vegas has a lot more replayability than FO3.

In FO3 most of your choices don't really affect the plot advancements.

In New Vegas your choices have a significant effect on how things play out. So you have to play through the game multiple times just to see each of the main factions' quests/storylines (not to mention the minor ones too).

^ exactly FO:3 felt limited in where I could go, in NV i could go literally anywhere, watch out for the bad guys though!!!!

Back