Fallout DLC cities

Would you buy DLC of maps of large cities for use in the Fallout franchise.

• Yes, any of them

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes, of cities I like

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Yes, of the city I presently live in

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No, unless they are free

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No, I don't download DLC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NeghVar

2[H]4U
If Bethesda began making large maps of large cities with a storyline and providing as DLC, would you buy any?
Large as in the size of the maps of the main story in each game. Not the side stories.

I live in Dallas, TX. So if they released a Dallas map, I would buy it if I feel the price is fair.

Populating a map of that size with meaningful content would take a lot of time and money, so it may as well just be a new game. So my answer would be, "No, just give me a new game."

Lol, the Kansas City map.... may not change much. Maybe more exposed dead hookers than normal.... Perhaps. Phoenix would probably stay about the same as well in a post apocalyptic setting. I'd be interested in more ground to tour, depending on price. Sounds like a bit of work on the developers part and come with some cost.

I mean...yes, if they had as much content as the original maps.

Poll needs an option like, "Depends on content/price ratio."

I have not played Fallout lately, but yes, if they put out a main game with good mechanics, and then just released cities periodically with new stories and content, I would most likely buy the DLC content. In fact if games in general launched an initial release with good mechanics and decent story for a slightly reduced price and then released regular DLC with new storylines and good content, I would likely buy most of the DLCs.

Sure if they had content/missions/NPCs/etc that go with it. I mean an empty map is certainly interesting (and I am certain someone could finagle Google maps to Fallout mod generation conversion to get some of the heavy lifting out of the way).. but an empty city is just pretty and not useful.

Back