HardOCP News
[H] News
- Joined
- Dec 31, 1969
- Messages
- 0
Bethesda has put out a Fallout 4 launch trailer to hold you guys over until the game comes out next week. If you are like me, you to have high hopes for this installment in the Fallout franchise. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lookin' pretty good.
excited to see the hardware-tessellation character deformation in action.![]()
Looks like the non-VATS shooting is improved? If so, think I'll give Fallout another shot.
Yes, gunplay completely overhauled with help from the id team. Gunplay like a real FPS now.
Yes, gunplay completely overhauled with help from the id team. Gunplay like a real FPS now.
Waaaaait wait wait wait. Can you please elaborate? If there is one thing id has gotten right, particularly in RAGE, it was gunplay. If this is true, I'm actually genuinely excited for the game. Not that I wasn't already in some way, but this would sell me.Yes, gunplay completely overhauled with help from the id team. Gunplay like a real FPS now.
Waaaaait wait wait wait. Can you please elaborate? If there is one thing id has gotten right, particularly in RAGE, it was gunplay. If this is true, I'm actually genuinely excited for the game. Not that I wasn't already in some way, but this would sell me.
Just hope people don't get screwed over after all the preorders.
Yes, gunplay completely overhauled with help from the id team. Gunplay like a real FPS now.
Though, there is also this:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonev...nspired-the-gunplay-and-weapons-in-fallout-4/
Not sure how I feel about that.
One thing Fallout has always gotten right is making you feel like you're living in a real world as opposed to going from fetch quest to fetch quest.I feel the gameplay and feel of destiny is amazing, it's the content that is missing. Maybe fallout could inspire destiny to make a story?
Looks promising, thanks for the link!Not much of an elaboration, but: http://wccftech.com/bethesda-asked-sister-company-id-software-fallout-4/
There are other sites with articles about this, but I couldn't get to them through the filter here.
Even as a VERY jaded person, in this case I can't imagine it. I mean, given history, there WILL be bugs, and many of them, but they'll smooth it out. This is a very costly and highly anticipated launch by a very major studio, this isn't going to fizzle out or anything.Just hope people don't get screwed over after all the preorders.
To add, I see something that doesn't look right in the trailer.
The woman who says, "I have a question, the only question that matters. Would you risk your life for your fellow man? Even if that man is a Synth?"
It could be the lighting or some other affect but there is a shadow streak across her neck and she seems to be deformed. Could be there is a window between her and the Antagonist which is causing this.
...between her and the Antagonist which is causing this.
I feel the gameplay and feel of destiny is amazing, it's the content that is missing. Maybe fallout could inspire destiny to make a story?
Don't you mean "Protagonist"?
Dadgumnit....I.Can't.Stop.Pressing.Replay. Not that that is a bad thing...
Completely stoked about the improved gun-play since I don't use V.A.T.S. Won't be using fast-travel either because I want to experience full immersion of the game. At least until my alarm goes off telling me to stop playing and get back to real world life.![]()