Fallout 3 Teddy Bears in VATS

Wow. The more I see of this game, the more it looks like a big gimmick. I want it to be good.

LOL ! you gotta admit thats pretty funny, "bink teddy bear to the face"! ULTRA KILL!.

So far it looks like they are sticking with the twisted sense of humor that was in the orig game(s); this one has been a must buy for a long time; still is.

It even manages to look more terrible in the higher resolution video.

:(

They are demoing it using the console version so proably 1280x720 res. On the PC I expect it will look sharper and may support some shaders the consoles can't do.

They are demoing it using the console version so proably 1280x720 res. On the PC I expect it will look sharper and may support some shaders the consoles can't do.

Hope so. Given Bethesda's track record, the only extra oomph we'll ge is HDR + AA.. and mods from the community.

They will be releasing a contruction set, right?!

It even manages to look more terrible in the higher resolution video.

So if you weren't talking about graphics and you used the words "look" and "resolution" can you tell us exactly what you were talking about? I'm a little confused:confused:

So if you weren't talking about graphics and you used the words "look" and "resolution" can you tell us exactly what you were talking about? I'm a little confused:confused:

You can just see more detail in how bad the video looked, that's all.

Yeah I'm sure there having to blow up the image, and at that resolution, its not going to look great.

What? I am watching it the same size as everyone else. One mirror of that video is just higher resolution and it is easier to see more details about how bad the contents of the video are. Looking at all the different objects you can shoot, watching what looks like an excruciatingly boring hacking scene, etc...

Back