Fall In The Fountain While Texting "Girl" Has Lawyer

HardOCP News

[H] News
It turns out that the unidentified "girl" that was caught on tape falling into a fountain while texting...has a lawyer.

Her attorney, James M. Polyak of Reading, said he plans to conduct an investigation into what happened. "We are troubled by the fact that anyone at the Berkshire Mall responsible for releasing this video would find humor in an employee injured on the premises," Polyak said. "We intend to hold the appropriate persons responsible.

If you're a dumb idiot you either get a Million Dollars or your own TV show anymore. We're doomed.

"I am so humiliated that people know it's me!"

...as she sits for the photographers and gives and interview to a newspaper. No one knew who she was before that. :rolleyes:

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.... So she's suing because the video called attention to herself, but by doing so she exposed her actual identity to the world. She had anonymity before, and now we all know who she is. There's stupid, and then there's just stupid.

Sounds to me like she had a problem with the security people before this incident and she is trying the best to use the publicity of the event to her advantage. She wants to cash in.

"I usually don't walk and text, but I did this day," she said. "I won't anymore."

Like hell you won't. How many times have we heard this?

Why can't stupid people just fall down very very very deep holes and become lost to mankind instead of just fountains and sewers where they then get news coverage and try and sue people for their own stupidity.

So now she sues the security-dude, gets a few thousand $$$ and the rest of the world finger-points at the American Justice and laughs: HAHA! Only in America..! Unfortunately I have to agree :eek:

What a stupid biatch!

No she's correct to do this. I knew it when I saw the video. The security camera's are just for illegal activity, which I guess technically this COULD be considered, but regardless, definitely no public license for the showing and eventual internet release is legally allowed.

"I am so humiliated that people know it's me!"

...as she sits for the photographers and gives and interview to a newspaper. No one knew who she was before that. :rolleyes:

You know, I was thinking the same exact thing.

Also, she wants to complain about the mall not coming to her rescue... When she face planted not even people walking by looked at her.

The cleaner guy looks like he asked if she was ok when he say her soaking wet. Never mind the fact that the video is from video that was recorded, that could have been hours after the fact.

Then add into the fact that she says she immediately left the mall where her husband was waiting. So... you left before anyone from the security office could even get to you. Last time I checked it is going to take a bit of time depending on the size of the mall and location for someone from security to get there.

Yet another gold digging b****. I am so surprised...:rolleyes:

That said, as to her comment that she has never texted and walked before I want to point out one thing. Please note in the video that they had this covered from 2 different angles. So either A. she has done this before often enough someone felt the need to video it. or B. it was a staged publicity stunt.

I am sick of people like that. This morning some chick was slowing down traffic. When I changed lanes and passed her, I saw her putting on her makeup.

It turns out that the unidentified "girl" that was caught on tape falling into a fountain while texting...has a lawyer.

They aren't laughing about an "injury"

They are laughing at the fact she walked into a fountain and got all wet because she wasn't paying attention to what she was doing while texting.

I like how the people that walked near her are just as oblivious to her falling in as she was not seeing where she was walking.

Why can't stupid people just fall down very very very deep holes and become lost to mankind instead of just fountains and sewers where they then get news coverage and try and sue people for their own stupidity.

Win. Let us go, start digging them now!

No one knew who the fuck she was and now she makes herself known going "Ya I'm fucking dumb for texting while walking." She better lose her case because there was no information released about her.

No one knew who the fuck she was and now she makes herself known going "Ya I'm fucking dumb for texting while walking." She better lose her case because there was no information released about her.

She should. Unfortunately, juries are stupid.

Money Grab

And if you were injured, I don't think you would of jumped out of the fountain as quick as you did. I'm with kyle on this one. Congrats on letting the world know exactly who you are. I like how the article is about how embarrassed she was but they link the video on the bottom of the page

Yet another gold digging b****. I am so surprised...:rolleyes:

That said, as to her comment that she has never texted and walked before I want to point out one thing. Please note in the video that they had this covered from 2 different angles. So either A. she has done this before often enough someone felt the need to video it. or B. it was a staged publicity stunt.

The fountain has money in it. There's going to be cameras on it to make sure panhandlers don't dip for money.

You know what really irks me about this? Is this woman is going after the security people...people that will most likely lose their jobs over this...for what? Because the lady is an idiot? She has a lawyer to go after people that laughed at something funny...

:mad:

...she should look over at her unemployed husband and ask him how it feels to be out of work before going after the mall cops for "laughing."

F'in lawyers

It's not the lawyers. Remember, you do what you have to when scrounging for a pay check. It's the progression of society, where a girl, who is 100% culpable for her actions and the outcome surrounding the situation trying to pass the blame.

Had it been me? I would have gotten out, taken a bow, and laughed it off.

It's not the lawyers. Remember, you do what you have to when scrounging for a pay check. It's the progression of society, where a girl, who is 100% culpable for her actions and the outcome surrounding the situation trying to pass the blame.

Had it been me? I would have gotten out, taken a bow, and laughed it off.

With a dead phone and wet wallet. I'd grumble a little, but nothing a bag of uncooked rice can't fix. lol

I do like how the article makes sure to post said video at the end.

She should be suing for the recording of the initial viewing of the video and then the release of said video to the net. Not for any sort of injury, she obviously hired the wrong type of lawyer. Stupid girl, but then again, why would I be surprised; SHE WALKED INTO A FOUNTAIN.

She should be suing for the recording of the initial viewing of the video and then the release of said video to the net. Not for any sort of injury, she obviously hired the wrong type of lawyer. Stupid girl, but then again, why would I be surprised; SHE WALKED INTO A FOUNTAIN.

^this

I think this calls for the federal government to create laws to protect us from foutains....

Lol that's retarded. A lawyer for... What? Unless there's an explicit policy that says all video footage is company property and can't be distributed in any way, shape, or form, then I see nothing wrong. I vote her to try and be less of a fucking moron.

Lololololol

Stupid bee-itch. I hope against hope that the mall doesn't throw a few thousand dollars her way to make her nuisance suit go away.

OMG WAAAH!

For one, she obviously wasn't injured. Second, from the video I doubt a positive identification is possible since the quailty is too shitty. Third, you can see in the video someone asked her if she was ok, and apparently she excused herself, and fourth, walking around in a public premise I really doubt there is any reasonable expectation of privacy except in a toilet stall.

But, even given all that, someone will probably get in trouble for releasing the video. It will be complete bullshit if someone looses their job due to this dumb bitch.

Back