- Joined
- May 21, 2008
- Messages
- 5,840
OK, for the people that were in my EVGA thread, I put out an idea about a little article we can put up on the weekly shout out from the front page, something to get people interested, like a summary of folding per say. Everyone suggested I do one, and I actually finished last week, I just have been so busy that I havnt gotten it up here yet. Obviously, it is not in "web" format yet, I've got no pics or coded links, but that will come in due time (weekend maybe).
I'm leaving this here for now and would like some feedback/corections/comments/etc
Please note, some of this is just being pulled from what I've read, so I may be a little off, that's why I'm here for peer review! (Like the ATI client, never run one lol)
I'm open to anything, and if you dont want to post it, PM me, I'd love to hear what yall think.
One last note, I'm going to close this thread after a few days so it falls back a few pages and then we can submit the final one to [H] staff and cross our fingers
That said, here we go! (take it easy on me lol, havnt done a writing course in a while)
-- Also, mad props to my "editor" lol, Thanks!!
I'm leaving this here for now and would like some feedback/corections/comments/etc
Please note, some of this is just being pulled from what I've read, so I may be a little off, that's why I'm here for peer review! (Like the ATI client, never run one lol)
I'm open to anything, and if you dont want to post it, PM me, I'd love to hear what yall think.
One last note, I'm going to close this thread after a few days so it falls back a few pages and then we can submit the final one to [H] staff and cross our fingers
That said, here we go! (take it easy on me lol, havnt done a writing course in a while)
-- Also, mad props to my "editor" lol, Thanks!!