• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

F@H? & Joined the [H]orde

NightWolfe

Gawd
Joined
Sep 30, 2002
Messages
786
Hey guys .. just joined the [H]orde .. so you can add another 4.4GHz of power to your team ..

I do have a question though .. I'm running Dual Xeon 2.2s w/ Hyperthreading enabled .. but F@H is only using 25% of my cpus .. when I used to run SETI@Home it would use 100% and I could get through a data unit in 4 hours .. what kind of timeframe am I looking at here for a unit ..
 
Originally posted by NightWolfe:

Hey guys .. just joined the [H]orde .. so you can add another 4.4GHz of power to your team ..
Welcome to the team. :)

do have a question though .. I'm running Dual Xeon 2.2s w/ Hyperthreading enabled .. but F@H is only using 25% of my cpus .. when I used to run SETI@Home it would use 100%
You need to run four instances, i.e. four clients, two per processor (one for each logical processor) to get 100% processor utilization.
 
Yes 4 clients for the Dual ht. Set each install as a different processor number up to 4.
 
Back
Top