Eyefinity or 3D?

CousinVin

Limp Gawd
I am kind of stuck right now. I currently have an ASUS VH242H and don't know which route to go. With the amount of cash i have right now, I could get rid of the asus and grab a nice 3D monitor, or i could keep it and get two more matching monitors.

I really only game on this machine, which is why i am stuck. There are plenty of Eyefinity supported games, but as far as 3D goes, are there a lot of games to look forward to in the future? I am running a 7950 if that helps along anything.

So my question is, for gaming, should i go with eyefinity or 3D?

Eyefinity, as you said has better support. Second, when you're done gaming, guess what. You have all those monitors for web, email, video editing, etc etc etc. A good 3D monitor is about $500 - $600 dollars. For you to add 2 more monitors, you're only looking at around $400. Also, from reading the reviews of the 3D monitors, there sure does seem like a lot of complaints. In short, Eyefinity is proven more so than 3D. It's cheaper and it just does more all around vs a 3D monitor. Seems pretty clear what the best choice would be. But, in the end, only you can really be the one that decides.

Back