Why is this so big? http://www.newegg.com/Product/ImageG...20CB-DP0062-S1 the other side of the adapter (The displayport) I thought it was supposed to be some tiny thing (like the one that comes in the box with 5970) so u plug this adapter (the one I linked above) into the card (but its a minidisplay port or whatever the hell it is) and the other side of it should be the HDMi output thing so I put the HDMI HDMi cable into the adapter and the other side into the monitor ;x am I thinking wrong or this is just the wrong adapter for me?
I made a picture check this:
minidisplay output (or whatever name) - http://img404.imageshack.us/i/img0003wn.jpg/
http://img294.imageshack.us/i/img0002pe.jpg/
http://img146.imageshack.us/i/img0001l.jpg/
http://img571.imageshack.us/i/img0004p.jpg/
do I even need to use this?
meanwhile, I found some goodies is this what I need? please tell me that its the right thing even if its a lie! LMAO... so sick of this.. anyway check this page and especially this! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?ur...o+hdmi&x=0&y=0
I think I need this - http://www.amazon.com/Kanex-iAdapt-D...3534599&sr=1-7
or this http://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-Disp...3534823&sr=1-2
so what the **** do I really need hahahah D if I get this is it gonna recognise my third monitor without ****ing up with the DVI's ?
NOW THE REALLY BIG QUESTION.... is it even possible to go for 2x dvi > hdmi and 1 minidisplayport > hdmi for my 3 monitors???? or does it have to be 3x DVI (meaning I have to buy different monitors which is kinda stupid cuz I already ordered the other ones) aka these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009206 .... so is it possible 2x dvi > hdmi and 1 minidisplayport > hdmi ?
Thanks in advance to whoever helps
I made a picture check this:
minidisplay output (or whatever name) - http://img404.imageshack.us/i/img0003wn.jpg/
http://img294.imageshack.us/i/img0002pe.jpg/
http://img146.imageshack.us/i/img0001l.jpg/
http://img571.imageshack.us/i/img0004p.jpg/
do I even need to use this?
meanwhile, I found some goodies is this what I need? please tell me that its the right thing even if its a lie! LMAO... so sick of this.. anyway check this page and especially this! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?ur...o+hdmi&x=0&y=0
I think I need this - http://www.amazon.com/Kanex-iAdapt-D...3534599&sr=1-7
or this http://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-Disp...3534823&sr=1-2
so what the **** do I really need hahahah D if I get this is it gonna recognise my third monitor without ****ing up with the DVI's ?
NOW THE REALLY BIG QUESTION.... is it even possible to go for 2x dvi > hdmi and 1 minidisplayport > hdmi for my 3 monitors???? or does it have to be 3x DVI (meaning I have to buy different monitors which is kinda stupid cuz I already ordered the other ones) aka these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009206 .... so is it possible 2x dvi > hdmi and 1 minidisplayport > hdmi ?
Thanks in advance to whoever helps
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.