Exterminate Forceware.. Part deux aka what is up with you people

Emret

Limp Gawd
WTF is up with you people ??

I tried to make a joke about getting a x800pro by sending back a GT and claiming that x800 was a better card.. knowing this is the Nvidia side of the forum.. not only some people didnt get it.. but my thread was deleted because of fraud ? WTF is up with you people

I bought a 6800GT for my friend which lives in Turkey, Ive been playtesting it for a couple weeks.. I am sending it to him tomorrow. THUS I need to get rid of the forceware drivers, so I can install back my 9800PRO into that BOX that had 6800GT in it for couple weeks...

GOD some people are so tense..

Can someone please help me get rid of forceware.. THANK YOU

my original message

I sent back my evga 6800GT and got a ati pro instead cuz i heard it was much better.. but i dont want to format and install windows again..

What program can I use to wipe off the forceware drivers so I'll have no problem installing an ati card ??

THanks

I'm getting a pro alright.. im putting back my 9800pro back in that box.. hehe

WHAT IS FRAUD ???

I am installing a 9800PRO in that BOX as in PC that had GT for 2 WEEKS

And that is NOT a sig.. I deliberately typed that at the bottom with lots of space, so people who would think Im exchanging a GT for a x800PRO would see it and understand that it was a joke, note that I didnt say a 9800PRO in my first sentence but i just said ATI PRO

Sorry for reposting but I couldnt let people think Im a fraud

Ok after fully reading this, I understand what you are saying. However, I still think your original message implied fraud. Anyways..

Rizen said:
Ok after fully reading this, I understand what you are saying. However, I still think your original message implied fraud. Anyways..
Not really..it wouldn't make any sense if it did. Also he would have to be a complete dumbass to try to pass off a Ati 9800pro as a 6800GT to a company that makes video cards. :p

lol..

Can we please get back on the topic? I'd really appreciate any help regarding getting rid of forceware drivers (as I heard uninstalling still leaves stuff that causes problems)

thank you

If you installed the driver from the setup.exe program, you shoud try uninstalling the drivers from Add/Remove programs first. The uninstall program is pretty thorough. The only things that might be left over are coolbits related entries if you installed coolbits.

Maybe I'm just dense but I didn't see 'implys fraud' anywhere in his original thread. I just thought it got locked for baiting the nvidiots.

Back