• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Evoluent VerticalMouse??

Interesting...and the reviews I found seem to be mostly positive.

I may have to pick one of these up as I have alot of wrist and shoulder pain after extended time on the computer. I'll post back if I can bring myself to spend the $75.
 
I prefer the ones that look like a gun :p
I think of the horror your hand would feel after 5 hours of gaming
 
i would need to try it and feel it before investing that much money in something so different. like anything else, im sure a person can learn to love it... but i dunno...
 
there is no way in hell i could ever get used to that for regular computer usage no less gaming lol
 
To me it seems good for office tasks, but not gaming

Alot of your FPS and other games use alot of accurate wrist movment to make those final key adjustments before the shot. It seems to me that this thing would force you to use your entire forearm and not be as accurate.
 
ashmedai said:
Why not just get a trackball? Or a more comfortable mouse?

Yeah, <3 my trackballs.

That looks like it would be hard to click, since you're exerting sideways force and there's nothing to resist it. The mouse would just shift a bit when you're clicking.
 
ashmedai said:
Why not just get a trackball? Or a more comfortable mouse?


i wasn't really planning on getting it, i just came across it when i was looking at other mice. just kinda picqued my curiosity and wondered if anyone had actually purchased one of these that could give some feedback.
 
Back
Top