The previous poster notwithstanding, the fact that we have not just one but (count 'em) two EVGA people monitoring this forum and trying to help people is enormously impressive. Enough so that I have been convinced to switch from years of using Asus for my cards to EVA for my new 8800GTX.
Fortunately, it worked fine out of the box, no problems at all other than the vista driver issue we all know and love. But I feel if I ever do need support, EVGA will be a hell of a lot better to deal with than most companies. Makes spending $600 for a bleeding edge graphics card a much less scary propisition.
Just wanted you EVGA guys to know that there is at least some positive ripple effect for your attempts to help people out here.
Fortunately, it worked fine out of the box, no problems at all other than the vista driver issue we all know and love. But I feel if I ever do need support, EVGA will be a hell of a lot better to deal with than most companies. Makes spending $600 for a bleeding edge graphics card a much less scary propisition.
Just wanted you EVGA guys to know that there is at least some positive ripple effect for your attempts to help people out here.