Evga Percision x2?

ralphie1313

Limp Gawd
Hi is there an x2 version out i was just watching jay 2 cents and he was saying x 2 but i can not seem to find it also on persicion home page and in the jay 2 cent video looking at the x1 software it has 3 slides for 3 fans but everytime i download the sofware i only get 2 slides i have a 4090 rtx. Or is it an option that activates for the 3 fans?

Jay has good connections with Evga and sometimes access to stuff the general public has not. Since Evga is not making GPU's anymore I'm not sure they are going to keep this software up to date.

Maybe look into MSI afterburner software instead? it's vendor agnostic.

Jay has good connections with Evga and sometimes access to stuff the general public has not. Since Evga is not making GPU's anymore I'm not sure they are going to keep this software up to date.

Maybe look into MSI afterburner software instead? it's vendor agnostic.
even on evga web site the pic of the software shows the 3 slides for the fans

Do you have the exact same GPU as him? It could be your card has 3 fans, but only 2 are independently controlled.
i tested 4 rtx 4090 asus rog, msi, gigabyte, asus tuf and was the same for all of them just 2 slides and each one i uninstalled the software and reinstalled ..

i tested 4 rtx 4090 asus rog, msi, gigabyte, asus tuf and was the same for all of them just 2 slides and each one i uninstalled the software and reinstalled ..
He must have access to a different version that we don't, not much you can do.

Back