EVGA Mobo Recommendation ( New Build )

M a d c o w

Limp Gawd
Hi Everyone
I need some input / recommendation on a stable EVGA Mobo. This will be a second build i wanna do. As you can see on my Sig which was my gaming rig but my son took over that. Looking for something fast reliable and trouble free. Will be for gaming and light overclocking as for now. looking to Sli and first came into mind is the " eVGA Classified 3-way 760 Motherboard / (P/N 141-BL-E760-A1) " Not sure how old is this board. Planning to put same CPU as my original Sig. Any recommendation will be great as I never owned a EVGA Mobo before and interested building one. Pls schime in and give me your expertise on a good gaming board

Thanks in advance

I used evga on my first build. Bios Chip stopped working after 3 months. It was a pretty common problem. They might have fixed the issue now but I probably won't ever buy from them again. I think you are better off buying Asus/Gigabyte/MSI.

I have EVGA mobo,i dont have problems.
eVGA Classified 3-way 760 Motherboard very good mobo.

I've got a x58 sli and it's a sick board, awesome overclocking ability and support for multiple cards. I can also vouch for evga's amazing warranty service and support.

I only roll EVGA since getting my X58 3x SLI. I really love the board, and EVGA is a great company to deal with. This board takes everything I throw at it without breaking a sweat.

Back