EVGA "Lifetime Warranty" Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here is the response. Actually it's my response email to the response. The whole thing, including the support response exactly as received.

I started this thread simply to give warning about the EVGA 30 day "gotcha" on their much touted "Lifetime Warranty." And, to be honest, to vent a little because I was very shocked and upset about what I saw as a bait and switch tactic. Response from this forum and an examination of the packaging from both the 8800GTX I bought last April and the 8600GTS I bought last month suggests that perhaps EVGA is simply trying to get it right and is in fact now putting the 30 day warning in the manual and making it more obvious on the box flap.

Still, the warning seems to be a bit shy of a genuine attempt to make the "gotcha" clear, otherwise it would simply say so on the package that registration is required for the warranty to be honored.

But, I admit, it's borderline. Perhaps it would be fair to view my case as something of a canary in the coal mine.

Hello Joe Darwin,

This is in response to the invitation to email you if I'm unhappy with the response to my technical support question. I understand the support load is probably high right after the holidays, and I'll assume that my question was simply glanced at and responded to hurriedly. I ask that you give it a bit more attention please.

The response: "Register the replacement GTX and the warranty would be that of the original card" was to the question:

"Regarding the 8800GTX, it failed on 12/14 and received an RMA, which apparently has shipped today, 1/4/2008. The question is, once I get the replacement and (promptly) register it, can the Lifetime Warranty be reinstated for this card?

"My original attempt to create an online account was rejected (as it also was last month) at the email verification, so I didn't finished the registration process and I was unaware that I needed to do this within the 30 days.

"While the user manual for the 8600GTS does state the 30 day requirement, the manual for the 8800GTX I purchased last April does not. Also, the box flap warning on the 8800GTX is in very small blurred print (since cleaned up on the 8600GTS box). I simply did not see this requirement and was unaware of it.

"I purchased the 8800GTX in good faith thinking I had the Lifetime Warranty. I ask you to reinstate it when I register the RMA replacement. Will you do this?"

...Since you are a senior person at EVGA, you no doubt are aware that the packaging shortly after EVGA changed policy on Lifetime Warranty to require registration within 30 days carried inadequate notice, and has subsequently been changed to include the warning in the manual and more clearly and boldly printed on the inside package flap. As one who purchased the 8800GTX from EVGA specifically for the Lifetime Warranty, and was unaware of the 30 day requirement until the card failed last month and needed service/RMA, I ask you to reinstate the Lifetime Warranty.

This is not a case of someone simply ignoring a requirement of the warranty, it is a case of someone buying the card in good faith, thinking all along warranty was in effect, as was the policy a few months prior (I bought it because many people on HardForum are EVGA enthusiasts and tout the Lifetime Warranty, although no one to my knowledge until now has mentioned the 30 day registration requirement).

It seems a case can be made that the 30 day registration is an honest requirement of a very good warranty offer; and an equally good case can be made that it is a borderline fraudulent bait and switch come on. The difference is how well EVGA gives notice of the requirement, and how it handle cases like mine that purchased the card when the notice was clearly inadequate, and was honestly missed.

So I ask you as a customer who purchased from your company specifically to receive the offered Lifetime Warranty: Please reinstate the Lifetime Warranty for this card (actually for the replacement card, once it arrives and I duly register it).

John Dunn

----- Original message -----
To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 06:22:47 -0800
Subject: EVGA Question Answered

Thank you for contacting the EVGA Customer Service Team.
My name is Gabriel Perez and I will be answering your question today.
Please do not reply to this email, submit any follow up questions here
<http://www.evga.com/support/getSupport/enterQuestion.asp?action=process
&[email protected]&sn=7067732700238>
Question (1/4/2008 10:25:33 AM): Two questions here, one regarding the
8600GTS purchased on 12/18/2007, SN#7067732700238, and one regarding the
8800GTX purchased on 4/4/2007, SN#7088312065637. Regarding the 8600GTS,
there was a $20 rebate that requires that I send the UPC code from the
box. I'll need to cut the box as the UPC sticker is scored to prevent
removal without destroying the box. The question is, if I do this, does
it void the Step-Up offer, which appears to want the package returned in
resale condition? Regarding the 8800GTX, it failed on 12/14 and received
an RMA, which apparently has shipped today, 1/4/2008. The question is,
once I get the replacement and (promptly) register it, can the Lifetime
Warranty be reinstated for this card? My original attempt to create an
online account was rejected (as it also was last month) at the email
verification, so I didn't finished the registration process and I was
unaware that I needed to do this within the 30 days. While the user
manual for the 8600GTS does state the 30 day requirement, the manual for
the 8800GTX I purchased last April does not. Also, the box flap warning
on the 8800GTX is in very small blurred print (since cleaned up on the
8600GTS box). I simply did not see this requirement and was unaware of
it. I purchased the 8800GTX in good faith thinking I had the Lifetime
Warranty. I ask you to reinstate it when I register the RMA replacement.
Will you do this?
Answered By Gabriel P (1/7/2008 6:22:47 AM): Register the replacement
GTX and the warranty would be that of the original card, as for the 8600
upc code, it will not void your step up ability, however you will have
to reduct the rebate amount from the final price you paid for the card
in the invoice.
_____

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; in order to follow up on your case
please Submit a follow up question
<http://www.evga.com/support/getSupport/enterQuestion.asp?action=process
&[email protected]&sn=7067732700238> .
I would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to rate the level
of service that I provided to you. As a token of our appreciation for
doing so, you will automatically be entered in a contest to randomly win
an EVGA NFORCE 680i SLI LT Motherboard.
http://evga.com/support/rateus/default.asp?sn=7067732700238
If you are unhappy with my performance please forward this email to my
director with your comments; Joe Darwin [email protected]

Well, I sent the above email to Joe Darwin, the EVGA support director on Monday, Jan 7, and here it is Friday, Jan 11 and still no reply.

Is this normal, or is Mr. Darwin ducking the issue?

I've sent a resend today:
This is a resend of original message sent Monday, and not answered.
John Dunn

----- Original message -----
To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 11:31:30 -0600
Subject: Lifetime Warranty issue

Hello Joe Darwin,

This is in response to the invitation to email you if I'm unhappy with the response to my technical support question. I understand the support load is probably high right after the holidays, and I'll assume that my question was simply glanced at and responded to hurriedly. I ask that you give it a bit more attention please.

etc.

....so we'll see if this gets a response. I'll post the reply, whatever it is, when and if it arrives. Or I'll report back next Friday if none is received.

I've always generally had good experiences in speaking with Joe Darwin. Not sure what the deal is.

Well, I sent the above email to Joe Darwin, the EVGA support director on Monday, Jan 7, and here it is Friday, Jan 11 and still no reply.

Is this normal, or is Mr. Darwin ducking the issue?

I've sent a resend today:

....so we'll see if this gets a response. I'll post the reply, whatever it is, when and if it arrives. Or I'll report back next Friday if none is received.

Well, the only thing is... he wasnt really able to check his emails much during CES which started on monday...So i would expect it to take a few days more for him to catch up.

i think it's just you, plus it's kinda ur fault for lagging on it...and wait 7 months later....

i love EVGA, RMA through them was always a very easy and pleasant experience for me.

If I buy a product that says on the box "lifetime warranty" shouldn't have to bother to register OR save the reciept, because, I would assume none of that matters and if it ever fails I just call them up, give them the serial number, and get the RMA. This is how it should be regardless of if somebody else before me has owned the card or not, if it says lifetime warranty on the box it should be simple and hassle free, like Craftsman tools (if I find a busted Craftsman tool on the street I know I can pick it up and bring it to Sears to get a new replacement for free). Of course, I don't expect video cards to come with a "no fault" warranty like the tools, where, if you were to run the video card over with a car, I wouldn't expect to get a free replacement.

Why should I have to save my reciept for three years, or however long it is that I expect to use my video card before it's obsolete enough that it's time to dump it in a recycling bin?

I've seen a surge in complaints about eVGA on this forum recently, doesn't bode well for eVGA.

When I bought my eVGA 8800GT recently I did register it right away, because I was afraid of being in the same kind of situation as the OP, but I have just read too many bad things about eVGA recently so I returned it to the store for a refund.

If logging on a manufacturer's site is so tough, how can the same person log onto a forum to post about it?

Some people would complain if they won the lottery...

When I bought my eVGA 8800GT recently I did register it right away, because I was afraid of being in the same kind of situation as the OP, but I have just read too many bad things about eVGA recently so I returned it to the store for a refund.

What "Bad things" Do you speak of? I would like to know about them in order to have them fixed.

As long as you have your original purchase receipt, no company is easier to deal with than EVGA.

As long as you have your original purchase receipt, no company is easier to deal with than EVGA.

Lots of companies are using invoices to combat fraud that people may attempt to take advantage of their unique RMA policies or Unique programs. Like Logitech requires an invoice for cross shipped RMAs because of abuse... So does EVGA but with all RMAs since they offer a lifetime warranty to the original owner as well as stepup.

Lots of companies are using invoices to combat fraud that people may attempt to take advantage of their unique RMA policies or Unique programs. Like Logitech requires an invoice for cross shipped RMAs because of abuse... So does EVGA but with all RMAs since they offer a lifetime warranty to the original owner as well as stepup.

I know why they do it. I just don't like it.

many on line store keep your invoices so you can access them whenever you need. otherwise, you can take that huge step and get an envelope, write "receipts" on it with your crayons, and when you get home from the store, put your receipt in it. its not like this is an ongoing process, where continued effort is needed. put it in the envelope and it stays there, all by itself.
to above poster - you brought back a perfectly fine video card for a refund because you had read "bad things" about evga? but you had not read any "bad things" about evga before you bought the card?

Dude the warranty makes it so obvious that you need to register. I'm glad I finally read one of these threads of yours at home so I had a chance to take a picture of what I received from Evga.. back in Feb 2007 or whenever I bought my card.

Back of the box, clearly states that you need to register it.

Inside of each flap, clearly stating you have 30 days to do so, with the 30 nice and BIG. This sticker takes up 6 inches or so and is clearly visible. Its not their fault you failed at reading.

Close up

Thanks jmackay for going to the trouble of posting the pictures of the box. This is not quite what my original 8800GTX box looked like - the fine print is even more squished down and hard to read, due to some diagram on the left side. But it's close enough.

So, let's look at your box pictures. First, on the outside of the box, the part you will see if you are in Frys deciding whether to go for EVGA and their "Lifetime" warranty or, say Asus, and their 3 year warranty. The label clearly says "lifetime warranty upon product registration." It does not say anything about loosing the warranty if you don't register within 30 days.

Virtually ALL components under warranty require you to register, but HARDLY ANY require you to do it in order to get the warranty service. Think about it: do your register your hard drives, your DVD drive, your CPU, your Mouse? I've had hard drives fail and needed warranty service from 3 different companies over the years, IBM, Western Digital, and Seagate. In every case getting an RMA replacement was simply a matter of getting the ID off the drive, and sending it in. Slam, bam, a new HD within a couple weeks or less. My pricey Logitech G7 mouse died a couple months ago, after having it for about 18 months. I didn't even know it was still under warranty, but it turns out they have a 2 year warranty. Not only did I get a new one, retail packaged and with fresh batteries, within 10 days of it failing, the tech I spoke to apologized for it having broken. You can bet I'll look at Logitech first for anything they sell that I may need in the future.

So clearly stating on the box that you get a "Lifetime Warranty upon product registration" does not even remotely suggest that you have to do it in 30 days or loose the warranty. In fact it suggests the warranty is the same as the industry standard, that you have the warranty if you buy the product but you gotta register if you ever have occasion to need it.

Now, about the box flap. Notice, in very large easy to read type it says to not return the card to the store, EVGA offers direct customer service. The fine print about the requirement to register is in small, fuzzy white-against-blue, barely readable type. Yes, "30 days" is bold, but the rest is not. It is easily missed when you open the box to get the card out.

The large type notice is about not returning the card to the store if there is a problem. If there is no problem, why would most people be flagged that there is some fine, hard to read, print that needs to be looked at. Most hardware vendors do not scam their customers this way, so you don't suspect them like you would a HMO, to pull whatever legal tricks they can to avoid delivering on the implied promises that sucked you in originally.

No where else on or in the box mentions the 30 day loophole. Just that there is a "Lifetime Warranty." Also, the original manual made no mention of the 30 day registration - although the 8600 GTS card I bought for a backup during the RMA hiatus now has it added. Not really that obvious, but it's there now, no doubt because the EVGA lawyers said it was needed to avoid a class action suite. How many of you actually read every page of the little paper manual that comes with the card? See what I mean.

If it is not a scam, EVGA will say so and back up their warranty to legitimate original purchasers (which is the "official" reason for the 30 day registration requirement). If I finally get notice that this is the case, and that my warranty has been reinstated to the lifetime warranty, I will forthwith apologize for suggesting they are scamming people and agree that they are indeed offering a better deal than most vendors, and are just trying to get it right.

So make me wrong, EVGA. Do the right thing.

Product I've bought had either a post card registration or a link to their web site for the warranty. All have a time limit on registering to be under warranty.

I haven't had to reg with memory companies so far. It is silly that you have register or else you only get one year.

Dude the warranty makes it so obvious that you need to register. I'm glad I finally read one of these threads of yours at home so I had a chance to take a picture of what I received from Evga.. back in Feb 2007 or whenever I bought my card.

Back of the box, clearly states that you need to register it.

Inside of each flap, clearly stating you have 30 days to do so, with the 30 nice and BIG. This sticker takes up 6 inches or so and is clearly visible. Its not their fault you failed at reading.

Close up

:rolleyes:

1: You need to register it, ok, if it breaks in a couple years, I'll register it.

2. About the blue end flap sticker, it says "If you have trouble do not return to the store call tech supt..."

Well, that's for PC noobs who don't know how to trouble shoot, if I can't get it to work, it's going back to the store, I know what I'm doing. So why the f@#k would I READ the rest of that sticker, it's not a sticker that's meant for people like me (us) to read, EXCEPT for the fact, that lower down, in SMALLER print, it says about the 30 days, which, like I said, I never noticed because the first part of the sticker in large print obviously was something that I didn't need to read...

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE F#@K IS IT ON ___________THE INSIDE___________ of the box where you can't read it until AFTER you buy it?!? :confused: :mad: Like hell it's not their fault, it clearly IS their fault if customers didn't read that. Only the 30 is in big enough print to read without looking close at it, the rest of the sentence is all small and almost fuzzy.

That's Right! EVGA should include a nanny to read the fine print as you dream of fps on your new card!

*blinks and re-reads gibber's post just too make sure he's not being sarcastic*

Holy crap this is a new low in intelligence - you're actually saying that it's the company's fault for not forcefully making you read the literature about their product, even though they A) put it on the box so you can know in full advance before buying the product what the warranty is and the conditions under which it works (not to mention this is probably on their website in a hundred different places) and B) they put a sticker on BOTH flaps of the box so that they can make SURE you see one of them when opening the product.

If you're too lazy/stupid/whatever to even read about what you just spent your hard earned cash on, just wow, I'm not quite sure how to counter that kind of ineptness.

1: You need to register it, ok, if it breaks in a couple years, I'll register it.

2. About the blue end flap sticker, it says "If you have trouble do not return to the store call tech supt..."

Well, that's for PC noobs who don't know how to trouble shoot, if I can't get it to work, it's going back to the store, I know what I'm doing. So why the f@#k would I READ the rest of that sticker, it's not a sticker that's meant for people like me (us) to read, EXCEPT for the fact, that lower down, in SMALLER print, it says about the 30 days, which, like I said, I never noticed because the first part of the sticker in large print obviously was something that I didn't need to read...

WHY THE F#@K IS IT ON ___________THE INSIDE___________ of the box where you can't read it until AFTER you buy it?!? :confused: :mad: Like hell it's not their fault, it clearly IS their fault if customers didn't read that. Only the 30 is in big enough print to read without looking close at it, the rest of the sentence is all small and almost fuzzy.

Are You for reaalllll???????

I'm pretty sure there was also an insert, but since I got my card almost a year ago, I no longer have everything inside the box.

Also, its blurry / fuzzy because I blew up the image and its not in focus (dark room, no flash). Its very easy to read if you actually look at it.

Also, how do you know they have a lifetime warranty unless you read about the product from the company website / box? Do you not see the big * next to it?

The point is, they clearly state multiple times that you need to register the card for the lifetime warranty. Its not fault but your own if you fail to do so. Just because you don't feel like reading doesn't mean its their problem when it breaks.

You must be Mr. Lucky. I will never, ever buy another evga product, and it has nothing to do with their products. Their customer service has been the worse i've ever dealt with.

Strike one was trying to RMA an 8800GTS that went belly up about 2 months into owning it. I registered it right when I got it, and even paid up for them to ship first and pay return shipping. I went to RMA my card, and first, they "processed my RMA on the wrong video card." I really don't know how anyone ran into this confusion, as I only owned one. It took a while to figure that shit out, and they gave me an RMA # and told me where to ship it. I told them no dice, I paid for the better warranty, here's were you ship my card. Once again, they had no record of me buying an EAR for "this" card, the only evga card I owned. So I had to track down credit card receipts to fix that. By the time that was settled, any time I could have saved by paying for the better warranty was tossed out the window, and it did not save my any down time. Then, when I got the RMA, that too, was defective. Tried it in two systems with no luck. You'd figure by now they would catch on and try to finish this one up smoothly as possible. Nope. Because the warranty I paid for didn't automatically transfer to the new card, it was more waiting, and more hoops to jump though. I requested that, after all the issues, maybe evga should overnight me the next replacement (note: I never once got angry with them, this was a simple request). They said no. That made me kind of angry. Finally, I got the third card and shipped the other two back, but what a damn mess.

Strike two was a fuckup on what should have been the simplest task ever. I had an evga 680i motherboard, coudln't find the SLI bridge, and I needed a new one. I e-mailed them asking if I could buy one from them, and they said they would send me one free of charge. Great. Maybe evga isn't so bad? Whoever it was said he put in a request to have one sent, I should have it in a week. A week goes by, nothing, so I emailed him, just asking for a status update. A few days later, got a reply saying that it should be shipping within the week. Fine, whatever, as long as its coming, they are doing this on their dime. I waited two full weeks, nothing came. Emailed again, asking for an update. Again, a few days before a reply, and was told that for some reason it never got shipped. I asked him to submit a new request for me, and also pointed out to him I was moving in a week, and requested that it be shipped to my new address. At this point, time was a factor, I was selling the board and needed that bridge. Never got a response, so I emailed him a week later. He gave me a tracking number the same day showing it had been shipped that day to my old address. Jesus, I know this is on their buck, but a monkey could figure this shit out better. So I explained to him that was the wrong address, and all he could tell me was that is was "a mistake." No offer to rectify it. So I emailed Mr. Joe Darwin, who apologized for the frustration, (and I was quite clear that I really do appreciate them being willing to send it for free, but a month into the project, I'd have rather spent $20 on ebay). He told me he'd put in another request with the proper address. A week later, I get another tracking number, again, to the wrong address. I gave up and bought one elsewhere.

Strike three came in the form of another RMA. I bought a 7800GTX 512MB from a member here. He was selling it as a card he had just received back from RMA. He had not tested it,and it was DOA (I don't fault him for it at all, the card was fresh from RMA,I wouldn't have tested it either.) So, we both dealt with evga, and they told me they would send me a prepaid shipping label to return the card since it was their fault, but I could not get a replacement sent first. Whatever. It took a few days to even get the label, and it was not prepayed as promised. So I emailed them back and it took a few days for a response again, just to apologize and that a new label would be processed, and then another several days after that before a new label arrived in my inbox. Once again, thanks to the follys at evga, it would have been more worth my time to just go to UPS on my own and ship it. Hindsight is everything. After that, it went well enough, took about two more weeks to get my replacement in hand, and I got back a 7900GTO 512MB which seems to be slightly better. However, once again, the screw ups and over the top email response times left a bad taste in my mouth.

Also, after all this was over, I e-mailed Joe Darwin again, very calmly explaining all three situations and the fact that there may be some internal issues that need to be addressed, and I think he should be able to agree with me that while they meant well (2 out of 3 cases, anyways), that only goes so far if they screw up every step along the way. I never heard back :\.

Such is the reason why I would never buy an evga product again. I'd be too afraid of it breaking, and I am not putting up with their RMA hell anymore, and by the look of this thread and others i've read, they haven't really cleaned up.

Joe Darwin called me this morning about my EVGA 8800GTX warranty issue stated at the start of this thread: That I did not see the 30 day registration requirement for the Lifetime Warranty, that it was only on the end flap and no where else in or on the box (since changed to also include the warning in the user's manual), and I missed the 30 day registration window.

Joe said right off that he would reset the warranty so that I can keep the Lifetime Warranty on the card. He said he had my EVGA records before him, which had both the original serial number and the RMA replacement serial number, and he would make a notation in my record that the Lifetime Warranty would be reinstated.

Subsequently I logged on to my EVGA account and, while I could see no indication that anything had changed, I was able to register for the Advanced RMA Purchase at the discounted price, so apparently whatever Joe did to the account, it was successful.

So now I do have the Lifetime Warranty. I feel EVGA, in the person of Joe Darwin, was very reasonable in accepting that I had honestly missed the warning, and in reinstating the Lifetime Warranty.

Joe was very cordial on the phone. He said he had been flooded with email, had about 200 to get through, and apologized for taking so long to reply to mine.

Now that I know that 1. You really have to get the registration in within 30 days, which isn't a problem AS LONG AS YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS REQUIREMENT; and 2. the company is more than reasonable in a case like mine where I missed the notice with an early card prior to extra notification they now include - I would have no problem buying from EVGA again, and most likely will do so.

While I do think they should print the 30 day requirement on the OUTSIDE of the box, right next to the Lifetime Warranty offer, I also must admit that in the end, I have been treated very favorably, and I hereby retract the negative speculation I've posted here about the company, and apologize for them.

Had I been able to contact Joe Darwin right away (this all happened over the holidays and right after, COMDEX, so perhaps understandably communication was bottlenecked) this most likely would have all been cleared up without incident.

RussianHAXOR, the EVGA rep on this forum, had advised me to call Joe right at the start. I tried but couldn't get through, and assumed the worse and didn't try again. I was wrong, RussianHAXOR was right.

It does appear that EVGA is trying to offer a better deal, especially to enthusiasts, and while there may be some rough spots in the process, they are trying to get it right.

Joe Darwin called me this morning about my EVGA 8800GTX warranty issue stated at the start of this thread: That I did not see the 30 day registration requirement for the Lifetime Warranty, that it was only on the end flap and no where else in or on the box (since changed to also include the warning in the user's manual), and I missed the 30 day registration window.

Joe said right off that he would reset the warranty so that I can keep the Lifetime Warranty on the card. He said he had my EVGA records before him, which had both the original serial number and the RMA replacement serial number, and he would make a notation in my record that the Lifetime Warranty would be reinstated.

Subsequently I logged on to my EVGA account and, while I could see no indication that anything had changed, I was able to register for the Advanced RMA Purchase at the discounted price, so apparently whatever Joe did to the account, it was successful.

So now I do have the Lifetime Warranty. I feel EVGA, in the person of Joe Darwin, was very reasonable in accepting that I had honestly missed the warning, and in reinstating the Lifetime Warranty.

Joe was very cordial on the phone. He said he had been flooded with email, had about 200 to get through, and apologized for taking so long to reply to mine.

Now that I know that 1. You really have to get the registration in within 30 days, which isn't a problem AS LONG AS YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS REQUIREMENT; and 2. the company is more than reasonable in a case like mine where I missed the notice with an early card prior to extra notification they now include - I would have no problem buying from EVGA again, and most likely will do so.

While I do think they should print the 30 day requirement on the OUTSIDE of the box, right next to the Lifetime Warranty offer, I also must admit that in the end, I have been treated very favorably, and I hereby retract the negative speculation I've posted here about the company, and apologize for them.

Had I been able to contact Joe Darwin right away (this all happened over the holidays and right after, COMDEX, so perhaps understandably communication was bottlenecked) this most likely would have all been cleared up without incident.

RussianHAXOR, the EVGA rep on this forum, had advised me to call Joe right at the start. I tried but couldn't get through, and assumed the worse and didn't try again. I was wrong, RussianHAXOR was right.

It does appear that EVGA is trying to offer a better deal, especially to enthusiasts, and while there may be some rough spots in the process, they are trying to get it right.

The point being that they DO take care of their customers and that any amount of overreacting, albeit a stress reliever, is not always entirely helpful to resolve issues.
I've just been going through another RMA process, at times frustrating, yes, but in the end EVGA makes good on their promises to put the customer first.
My .02 cents

Glad it worked out for you in the end.

I've had EVGA cards in the past. I also RMA'd one card without incident. I think their warranty & service are fine.

To the OP. I think you are justified & deserving of the lifetime warranty. I think if you press EVGA, you will get the proper results. After reading your posts, you really have no one to blame but yourself. This is your investment & you are solely responsible for protecting your investment. You also give false information by saying it took 5 days to get the RMA instead of one. It took you 5 days to call EVGA so I doubt the delay is their fault. Sorry for the rant.

I said this on page 2. We had to endure another 5 or 6 pages of nonsense to come to the same conclusion. Aflac!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back