• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

EVGA GTX 580 New for $429 @solid etech

lol...looks like they only have one available at the price....
better grab it quick ;)

 
They have an actual address and local phone number, so I'd say it's at least more legit seeming than some of the other sites that look like they were designed by a 5 year old.
 
I see that it's an Amazon affiliate -- but only has 16 lifetime feedbacks. They are all positive, but I am still a little uncomfortable sending $429 + shipping to save $40 or so. Someone out there is welcome to take it. I can wait a lttle longer ...
 
I see that it's an Amazon affiliate -- but only has 16 lifetime feedbacks. They are all positive, but I am still a little uncomfortable sending $429 + shipping to save $40 or so. Someone out there is welcome to take it. I can wait a lttle longer ...

NVM.
 
Back
Top