eVGA GeForce 6800 Ultra: Sell Or Bin?

parityboy

Limp Gawd
While clearing some old stuff out of the loft space (including some old computer parts) I came across an eVGA 6800 Ultra I'd bought a few years back. Obviously it's now too old to run anything relatively current (not even World of Warcraft these days), but is there a collector's market for this card? Or should I just drop it at the electronics dump?

Many thanks. :)

I don't know about you but I'd keep it. I still have my Diamond Monster 3D II 12 MB and an ATI Radeon 64 MB DDR VIVO. :)

AGP or PCIe? If it's AGP, I'm looking for one for an old system.

I'm having deja vu. Didn't we already have this thread, mysteriously got locked, now its back?

If you have the space for it, and if you think you might someday yearn to play, uh, Doom 3 or something ten years from now, you might want to keep it around.

@thread

Many thanks for the replies, and yes the previous one got locked (and deleted I think) before I got a chance to come back to it. I didn't know you're not allowed to ask about prices. :)

The only card I bought for art was a Voodoo 2 card in the original box just love the box art on those things...

I have a dead water damage sgi RealityEngine boards flooded studio on my wall. somewhere

Keep it. If you don't want it send it to me and I'll reimburse you with beer and shipping.

Back