Evga ftw 3070ti

I know I just like having the coolest possible cpu and gpu bc that's where the most heat comes from a pc.
I don't think you're comprehending that the temperature of the GPU has nothing to do with the temperature coming out of the PC. A 300 w card is still putting out the same amount of heat regardless of what temp the GPU is running at.

I guess when your stuck on a 970gtx and want to play the newest games lol.. Saving 100 or more bucks isn't a big deal considering these cards are still selling out

except they aren't so...what is the point. original MSRP is gone...stop thinking about it.
They're overpriced for the performance they offer. If people are okay shelling out $700 for 1440p video cards with only 8gb of vram that's on them.

I honestly don't care for the fe. I've read the thermals are one of the worst. I want a cool card not an oven lol
In terms of cooling, the FE sits right in the middle (3080/3090 wise) for example EVGA 3080/3090 Hybrid -> Asus Strix -> MSI Suprim -> Asus Tuff -> EVGA FTW3/Gigabyte Aorus Master -> FE -> EVGA XC3 / Gigabyte Eagle & OC / MSI Ventus 3X

Back