EVGA e-GeForce 8800GTS 320MB PCIe Superclocked + QUAKE WARS GAME $250

nice deal OP, better than the Egg by $20 and no rebate to worry about ontop.

I wish it was a 640 model though, as I've migrated to widescreen I kind of put myself where a lot of gamers are finding themselves now... where they need more video ram for their bigger screens and didnt anticipate such a hit when upgrading monitors... I know I didnt anticipate it...

heres hoping on a 640 deal! (maybe after they release a new card near x-mas, or that radeon with 1gb gddr4 gets better drivers)

edit: where does it say that this one comes with QuakeWars? the Item description is empty too, I cant tell the model, just says "superclocked TM"

+1 on goin for the 640 if you've got WS. I'm very happy with mine.

Buy a select EVGA e-GeForce 8600GTS or an 8800 Series video card ONLY from the list of participating e-tailers below and receive a FREE copy of Enemy Territory: Quake Wars ™ with registration.

I don't see frys.com on the list of etailers, so i don't think you can get the free copy.

Wonder if I should be ebaying mine... :confused:

no kidding, going to have to sell mine. not sure if its true but I hear the 8800gt is supposed to be better than the gts too and will cost the same or less

no kidding, going to have to sell mine. not sure if its true but I hear the 8800gt is supposed to be better than the gts too and will cost the same or less

it would kinda suck if you ebayed it then found out all these rumors to be false.

it would kinda suck if you ebayed it then found out all these rumors to be false.

They aren't rumors. There are official charts from the makers of everest, many in the know saying the specs, as well as product listings on tons of merchants showing the 8800GT as a 112 SP mini-beast ;).

Back