EVGA Cards in stock

lcpiper

[H]F Junkie
So there are cards available at EVGA right now as individually priced cards, not DIY or Bundles. One in almost every category including the Ti cards.

Wow they are gouging. The 1070 and 1070ti are more then a 1080 lol. The hydro ones anyway.

When all decent cards have been out of stock for over a month, then anything in stock at pretty much any price is a big deal. Sad, but that's how it is.

The hydro parts always carried a price premium. Then a month or so ago they made a $40-60 per card price adjustment to reflect the increased cost of GDDR5.

If you don't think it deserved to be a Hot Topic post that's fine, you just probably aren't one of those guys looking really hard for a new card. A week ago I was, i was looking and trying to catch just a card for sale, any 1070Ti card from EVGA and couldn't get one for over two weeks. I was also checking the DIY section, I didn't really need a new case and PSU, and the total cost was more than I wanted to pay, but that's how it was and I was checking, but no 1070 Ti cards there either. And I checked the bundles hoping for a really good bundle. No 1070 Ti cards until early last week, I was able to get a 1070 Ti FTW2 card with one of their dual 120mm all in one CPU coolers for like $720.

So when I looked and saw at least one of almost every major type I thought one of you guys might appreciate the heads up. There is a 1080 available right now, no Ti cards, so they aren't exactly flush yet.

why is this in the hot topics....

My thoughts exactly. Absolutely nothing hot about this.

Feel free to exit the same direction you came? I've never understood why the need to post about something that you're not interested in or in this case wasting your time? Some people are actually looking for these cards so in stock cards, at MSRP, is a good deal considering the current market.

:

Looks like B&H also has some various cards in stock. Saw some MSI 1080 (non-Ti) there. No tax for most too.

One 1080Ti currently in stock:

MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DUKE 11G OC Graphics Card

Feel free to exit the same direction you came? I've never understood why the need to post about something that you're not interested in or in this case wasting your time? Some people are actually looking for these cards so in stock cards, at MSRP, is a good deal considering the current market.

:

Looks like B&H also has some various cards in stock. Saw some MSI 1080 (non-Ti) there. No tax for most too.

One 1080Ti currently in stock:

MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DUKE 11G OC Graphics Card
There's a reason it's in stock first and sells out last - don't buy a Duke or Armor anything.

RULES:

3. All posts must include the item and price in the title/subject line and a link to the item in the body of the thread.

10. If you disagree with a "[H]otDeal" please articulate your reasons in the thread itself.

Perhaps you should try reading the rules for a change.

You know he did just come here to list this to help the community, just saying.....

You know he did just come here to list this to help the community, just saying.....

Intentions might have been good but its nothing but a waste of time if zero information is provided.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but there are rules for a reason. They're quite helpful. If not followed properly, then shit like this happens lol

Intentions might have been good but its nothing but a waste of time if zero information is provided.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but there are rules for a reason. They're quite helpful. If not followed properly, then shit like this happens lol

There are a lot of people looking for the cards at MSRP and by the time you put together a compliant OP it'd all be over. "Shit like this" is really just people choosing to be dicks for no real reason.

There are a lot of people looking for the cards at MSRP and by the time you put together a compliant OP it'd all be over. "Shit like this" is really just people choosing to be dicks for no real reason.

Alright there Mr. White Knight.

Btw there is a sale for GTX Titan V's for $200. Where? Go find it.

/sarcasm

Get back on topic and take your petty stuff to PM.

EVGA still has many cards available right now in their store, including 1070, 1070Ti, 1080, and 1080Ti models. Link: https://www.evga.com/Products/productlist.aspx?type=0&family=GeForce+10+Series+Family and then click on the "In Stock" checkbox.
The latest card price hikes and crypto market drop have likely slowed down the crazed purchasing frenzy so these are definitely staying in stock much longer than they had been in the past.
IMO, there are no [H]otdeals at these prices, unfortunately.

Last edited:
EVGA still has many cards available right now in their store, including 1070, 10070Ti, 1080, and 1080Ti models. Link: https://www.evga.com/Products/productlist.aspx?type=0&family=GeForce+10+Series+Family and then click on the "In Stock" checkbox.
The latest card price hikes and crypto market drop have likely slowed down the crazed purchasing frenzy so these are definitely staying in stock much longer than they had been in the past.
IMO, there are no [H]otdeals at these prices, unfortunately.
I've also read that EVGA recently hiked their prices by about $50-$60/card due to increased costs for GDDR5 (though I do not have any direct sources to back that up). Either way, EVGA is definitely worth supporting due to their excellent customer service. Historically, they've proven to build quality, reliable products and they back them up with pride, in my experience.

For anyone who might be a first time EVGA buyer - If you register your card with them (and the card was bought from an "authorized reseller/retailer") then you can choose to purchase either (or both):
A. An Extended Warranty - you can choose between 5 years or 10 years for the warranty length. (https://www.evga.com/support/warranty/extended.asp )
B. The "Advance RMA" feature - this allows you to prepay a set price, in advance, to work with EVGA on a cross-ship basis should you need to RMA your card. You get to choose the speed by which your card ships from EVGA and back to them at this time. (https://www.evga.com/support/ear/ )

Those two options are a pretty powerful statement of support for their product. I do not recall finding ASUS, MSI or Gigabyte offering such options to their customers.

TL;DR - EVGA has proven themselves to be worthy of my money. I bet that anyone who buys their products today will find the same.

Back