EVGA 8800GT $259.99 back in stock @Newegg

Thanks for the link. I just ordered one to replace my 8800GTS. The PureVideo HD support and single-slot design made me go for it. I watch a lot of HD-DVDs on my computer and performance without the PureVideo HD is just bad. Also, with eVGA's StepUp program, I might be able to move up to the next card in a few months when they come out.

woot. missed that mwave price mix up earlier, so hopped on this instead. good times. :D

btw what is the cheapest powersupply that can power a 8800gt that I can buy at newegg??
:)

btw what is the cheapest powersupply that can power a 8800gt that I can buy at newegg??
:)

Well we need to know the rest of your specs before we recommend a power supply. The video card isn't the only item in a PC that requires power....

I ordered one before OP, and canceled the order from Dell.

Finally score a 8800gt, and all the other components are also on their way.:D

dang..out of stock already...oh when oh when will I ever get an 8800 GT for a good price....hehe

anyone else stuck on step 3 on newegg? please tell me they arent gonna screw us like Dell. I ordered something else 4 hours later and it said step 5 and shipped out already kinda weird

oh my, my order is still in step 3 now. It's not like newegg....
Hope this will go through.

same here ordered it early yesterday and im still stuck on step 3. ordered around 8pm

acording to my invoice i ordered at 4pm guess it was PST cause im EST and i know i ordered later then that, my cpu i ordered at 7 30 pm and it shipped

hmmm weird i just checked my order status and i order before you. 12-12-07 6:40 pm. yet im still stuck on step 3. and im in san diego which is only 2 hrs away from newegg..

edit: k. i just called newegg and the customer rep checked status and he did say it looks like it's being package and will be ship today. He also added that the status on the newegg site hasn't updated because he said that sometimes it doesn't update until the package actually gets on the delivery truck.

Can't remember what is step 3 at egg is? :confused: Ordered the evga superclocked and.........

12/10/2007 10:07:31 PM > Ordered (e-mail)

12/11/2007 1:09:44 AM > Comformation (e-mail)

12/11/2007 1:23:53 AM > Successfully Charged (e-mail)

12/11/2007 7:42 PM > UPS Origin Scan (ups tracking)

12/13/2007 2:54 P.M. Delivery (ups tracking)

Came out of their Memphis, TN warehouse and I live near Richmond, VA

step 3 is the verified credit card, mine is at step 5 coming from CA :( wish it was coming from a closer location O well thank god finally getting the card

prices are dropping FAST one more month or 2 and 8800gt will be sub 200

Not to sound derogatory but these things were supposed to start in lows not the mid to upper $200 range as they did. Combine that with the fact retailers can’t keep up with demand and this is a "for profit" business……don’t think they’ll drop anytime soon. (or maybe this is a Freudian slip because I just purchased one!?! :eek: )

Mine is on its way as well. Even if its gotta cross the country, it will arrive sooner than later. Shipping companies are working overtime during this season.

Ordered a blood iron and a zerotherm nirvana :D , e2180 already arrived.

Back