eVGA 7900 GT

Daedro

Weaksauce
Hey,

I had planned at buying it at Monarch Computers, but I didn't have the cash. Anyone know another computer dealer that has it around $299-$309 and in stock?

Newegg doesn't ship to Canada. But I'm not looking for Canadian computer dealers, just ones that ship there.

Thanks for any links

Limited supply, so it's hard enough to find one in stock at a reasonable price, let alone ship to Canada :(

I don't know, but I wish you luck getting it whenver you do. One of mine came with capacitors laying in the box, and the PCI bracket and DVI connectors all bent.

I just got a BFG overclocked 7900GT from NewEgg and one capacitor was broken off. I called NewEgg and they wanted me to wait while they filed a claim with FedEx before they would ship another one so I rolled the dice took it down to a local electronics repair guy who has a reputation of being able to solder an electron to a nucleus...

End of story:
Since NewEgg was the only place with one in stock I went for it and all is well, coolbits selected a frequency of 533/800...3D mark scores went from mid 5000's to low 9000's and that's with AAx4 and AFx4... :D

Ordering from the states and you will pay out the rear end in taxes and duties.

I am asking your guys opinion, Is this definitely worth the upgrade from my x800xl? I'm saying this right now. I want OBLIVION to be perfect!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I came from one of those, HUGE difference in every game I played.

[H]Opterown said:
I don't know, but I wish you luck getting it whenver you do. One of mine came with capacitors laying in the box, and the PCI bracket and DVI connectors all bent.
After seeing how companies stack pallets and the jackasses who drive the pallets around warehouses, i'm not surprised more cards show up like that.

you can get the evga co sc for $349 direct from evga, i dont know if it would be more by the time you figure in CA shipping, if they even do that

Back