Everyone Welcome Tim Dinh our newest News Guy!!!

Welcome to the [H] team! Look forward to you enhancing what is already the best news site on the web! :cool:

Axdrenalin

What the poop. I was expecting naked pictures. Boy am I disappointed. Oh well, congrats on being the newest News Monkey.

Any guy with the name Tim must be cool enough to work for the big [H] :p .

May your clock speeds be high and your latency low.

kleptophobiac said:
The proper way to do that is to say, "Pics or shens!!! OMGHI2U!!!!!"

No this is how it is done.:)

pos1.jpg

Welcome Tim, I'm sure we'll all appreciate your work half as much as we should. Kind of like the way we have been folding lately.

welcome aboard man!! Them some demanding shoes to fill with this crowd!! Best of luck, look forward to seeing your posts!!

Welcome,
Looking forward to getting some good news storys from you soon.

MiXdNuTs said:
Where you from man?

Tough question to answer. My parents are from Vietnam. I was born in a Refugee camp in Indonesia, grew up in a redneck town in Texas, went to school in Denton and Austin. I currently reside in Pflugerville, as my profile states.

Tim_D said:
Tough question to answer. My parents are from Vietnam. I was born in a Refugee camp in Indonesia, grew up in a redneck town in Texas, went to school in Denton and Austin. I currently reside in Pflugerville, as my profile states.

I'm going to venture a guess - TAMS alumni, class of 1999... How's it going, man? =)

I've been here almost since the beginning, so take half of what you read and all that you hear with a grain of salt...

Welcome Tim, we're glad to have ya!

[H]alcyon441 said:
Does this mean Kyle and Steve get more days off?

ahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha*GASP*ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahhahahaha*SNIFF*BWAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

...that is funny!

So now Steve has an excuse for being a lazy ass....blame lack of updates on Tim. :p

Tim..I feel for you...It'll take more than being from Texas to put up with a slave driver like Kyle and Robin (er.. Steve). Make sure you have a contract with a legal rider...Kyle has a habit of pissing off most everyone...that's why he is fearless leader.

The OCP is the greatest....Welcome to the best of the best!

PT in Las Vegas :cool:

easiest explanation I can think of....

Kyle: Master of Juggling before we brought Tim on:

busyasskyle1.jpg

Kyle afterwards:

busyasskyle2.jpg

Same hectic schedule....less things to juggle :D

Back