- Joined
- Jan 31, 2003
- Messages
- 14,173
So, got word from Comcast..... they are replacing the bad part in the head-end for the upstream signals which will fix my uploading problem. I have already re-started my clients to have some uploads ready to go for Sunday morning (when they replace the part). I also have permission to restart a few clients in my office @ work.
5x E8600's for SMP
1x Q9550 for SMP
1x i7
1x Thuben (this is coming now, finally got the go to order)
2x 460's (ordered with the Thuben)
1x PS3 (classic client baby)
So, uh, yeah, hope you all got a poncho on or something, cause its gonna be raining grass when I mow through your area.... Its good to be back again!
5x E8600's for SMP
1x Q9550 for SMP
1x i7
1x Thuben (this is coming now, finally got the go to order)
2x 460's (ordered with the Thuben)
1x PS3 (classic client baby)
So, uh, yeah, hope you all got a poncho on or something, cause its gonna be raining grass when I mow through your area.... Its good to be back again!