• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Eternal Darkness

DeathCloud

Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,004
After years of hearing about this game for the gamecube I decided I had to give it a try. Wow, just wow. This game is fantastic, I don't know how I let this slip past last generation. I cant believe how detailed and lengthy the game is. I have been playing for about 8 hours and from what I have heard I am only about half way. Any word if a sequel is coming out for the current generations of consoles?
 
I haven't heard anything about a sequel. If I remember right, the ending is pretty open for one.

I loved the game as well. I'd buy a sequel in a heartbeat!
 
very sweet and unique game...
Combat was mostly too easy though...
I remember hearing rumors about a squeal after it was initially released, but I haven't heard anything since :(
I believe it has an open enough ending for a squeal if I remember correctly as well...
 
I wonder if we'll ever get a sequel since SK seems to have ruined their company with Too Human.
 
20060710.jpg
 
This game made me not feel so bad for buying a launch Gamecube...lol
 
The game is awesome. If I remember correctly, there are something like 4 endings based on what you chose at a certain path. I got at least 2 of them...
 
this game freaked me out and i stopped playing it.
 
One of my all-time favorite games.

You can choose between 3 paths, each with different enemies. After completing all three paths, thus going through the game 3 times, you get an extra ending.

Definitely worth playing through all three paths. This was a steal for $6.99 used that Gamestop used to sell it for.
 
When I bought a Wii during it's launch I bought a handfull of Gamecube games as I never had a Gamecube either. One of the games I bought was Eternal Darkness.
I lent the Wii and all the games to my son who returned them recently.[two years later]:p

I'm looking forward to playing Eternal Darkness after seeing this thread. Thanks.
Other games I have now and never played include:
Metroid Prime
Ikaruga
Tales Of symphonia
Viewtiful Joe
Zelda Collectors Edition [4games]
Zelda Windwaker
Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door
Four Resident Evil games and a bunch of other ones.
For me it's like the Gamecube and Wii were just released:)
 
After years of hearing about this game for the gamecube I decided I had to give it a try. Wow, just wow. This game is fantastic, I don't know how I let this slip past last generation. I cant believe how detailed and lengthy the game is. I have been playing for about 8 hours and from what I have heard I am only about half way. Any word if a sequel is coming out for the current generations of consoles?

A very special game indeed, and one of the most memorable gaming experiences of all times for sure.
 
Walmart was recently clearing out old GBA and Gamecube games. In the back of a row of titles, I found a sealed copy of ED. I had bought a used copy at GS, the only one I'd ever seen, for $12, but it was too scratched to play and disc repair did not work. I still have the sealed copy & am deciding whether to Ebay it or play it...
 
Back
Top