Estimated cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

notarat

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
2,501
I don't sell my old gear online because I like to give my RL friends first dibs...that said, after my recent upgrade I find myself with some decent extra parts and I'm unsure of their worth to a potential buyer.

I have a Q9650 with Sunbeam Core Contact Freezer 120, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 8GB HyperX DDR2, and I'm not sure what price I should be asking for it.

Although I found stock speed more than adequate for my requirements at the time, I know for a fact it "can" run all day at 4250MHz

Any thoughts on what I should ask for it?
 
Unfortunately price checks are only allowed in the General Mayhem subscription forum. Sorry. The best I can suggest is to look around eBay, Craigslist, and the For Sale/Trade subforum and see what other people are selling them for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top