• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Enough Power?

Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
852
Can I use my PSU (https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=210-gq-0850-v1)
and some adapters to power a 5070TI frm pny? to try and save some money
Or should I get a new psu with the fancy plug?

Thanks

Is my AMD 7700X enough for BF6 at 4K?

Was just playing and had high latency idk what that is I reset my internet

Thermaltake Core P6-White
MSI B650 Tomahawk AM5
AMD RYZEN 7 7700X 8-Core 4.5 GHZ
EVGA RTX 3080-12GB HYBRID
EVGA 850 WATT
Corsair H150I 360 AIO
4TB NVME(X1)//1TB NVMe(X2)
G skill Flare X5 DDR5-6000-32GB
Windows 11-(X64)
43" Samsung Odyssey G7 4K 144Hertz
 
I ran a 4090 on a Corsair 850w for a while without any issues before I upgraded my htpc and moved that PSU over to that rig. Both rigs have a 7700x.

Your PSU should be fine for a 5070ti
 
Awesome

Update I turned off Nvidia reflex low latrency or something like that and it runs way better now
 
Last edited:
A 5070 Ti is like what, 300W? My 3090 is 420W, runs fine on a 15-year-old Seasonic 850W PSU. So yeah you're fine.
 
Back
Top