Emo kid gets a 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
this kid is not skeered... more power to him. it might have been stupid thing to do, yes. but hell its just evil M$ who gives a shite.. reallt big deal, oh no leaked photos of the xb360.. omg!!! its the end of the world.

Tetrahedron said:
this kid is not skeered... more power to him. it might have been stupid thing to do, yes. but hell its just evil M$ who gives a shite.. reallt big deal, oh no leaked photos of the xb360.. omg!!! its the end of the world.

he's gonna be scared of the ass beating he gets when his dad get's back from MS fired from his job.

"I TOLD you I have an XBOX360. Now why don't you shut up before I use my ninja skills on you. GOSH."

jon_k said:
he's gonna be scared of the ass beating he gets when his dad get's back from MS fired from his job.

I doubt his father would lose his job, it wasnt like vital information was leaked.

this is absolutly the best fuckin thing in a long long time. this totally goes over starwars kid and every other stupid thing done on the internet. ever.

finalgt said:
"I TOLD you I have an XBOX360. Now why don't you shut up before I use my ninja skills on you. GOSH."

I hear he's pretty good with a bo-staff.

Tetrahedron said:
I doubt his father would lose his job, it wasnt like vital information was leaked.

His career would certainly be hurt. He's probably the laughing stock amongst his colleagues.

versello said:
His career would certainly be hurt. He's probably the laughing stock amongst his colleagues.

im sure his a laughing stock, but i will disagree with you on his career being hurt.

Who plays a next gen console on a 10 inch TV? Atleast, if your gonna post pics, have it on a decent size TV w/ HD...

wanted360.jpg

Tetrahedron said:

It dosen't matter, he broke an NDA. You break an NDA you get fired, and face a possible lawsuit. That's just how it works.

Were I MS, I'd have the father bring me the child and then *leave*.

The father gets to keep his job, no harm no foul. And MS gets the child.

Then I'd cane him. I'd read his post and give him a swat for every image he uploaded and every stupid abreviation he used.

Afterwards, I may give him back to his parents. Who knows. I'd be tempted to sterilize him, for good measure.

I would absolutely love to know what goes through this kids head. Mostly at the times he crafts what he will post, and when he was thinking "oh man im gunna be a super l33t dude now...", honesly something totally different than a normal person must be going on inside his head.

MS will probably call a staff meeting, and when Jay Alard can be coxed into taking off his Ipod and quit listening to the killers for 5 freaking seconds , they will figure out what to do with him. Perhaps they will throw him in thier hell pit , to appease their dark lord Satan. Or maybe they will auction him on ebay. Perhaps he will be sent for recycling to their strog division. Whatever horrible fate befalls the poor adolescent, you know his dad is at the very least getting written up.

iNViSiGOD said:
Then his step father should have warned him against doing anything like this in the first place and taught him what could happen.

Exactly. I don't really feel sorry for the Step Dad after thinking about it. Who works for Microsoft? The dad. Assumingly, who signed the NDA? The dad. The kid should have never been near the Xbox360, let alone let to play it. Seems like its the dad's fault unless the entire family had to sign the NDA, or the NDA allows discloure to family members.

BBowermaster said:
Exactly. I don't really feel sorry for the Step Dad after thinking about it. Who works for Microsoft? The dad. Assumingly, who signed the NDA? The dad. The kid should have never been near the Xbox360, let alone let to play it. Seems like its the dad's fault unless the entire family had to sign the NDA, or the NDA allows discloure to family members.

Dad was problably the moron who took the pictures for the photo album. Moron....just amazes me.

HAHA. Damn. I wish I was as l33t as this kid, I mean damn, the bitches are really gonna be craving his epenis when hes six feet under completely erased from the world ;)

FanATIc said:
Dad was problably the moron who took the pictures for the photo album. Moron....just amazes me.
A friend of this boy genius took those pictures.

THIS JUST IN
The kids dad got back from Microsoft and here is a pic of what soon ensued.

xbox3600013xa4dl.jpg

Eh, the kids an idiot, so is his stepdad. Oh, and the way the kid looks....maybe it's just me, but he looks like an everyday average kid that'll cause a little trouble, be sorry about it later

LMAO, this is great. If anyone lives near the kid look in the obituaries section of the newspaper for him tomorrow.

Ryanx0r said:
LMAO, this is great. If anyone lives near the kid look in the obituaries section of the newspaper for him tomorrow.
Eh, just turn on the tv...breaking news of some "crazed father killing his son" is bound to be taking over every channel on the networks!

xbox3600013xajk9zy.jpg

I made mine way before any of you guys when I thought he was lying is ass off but those put me to shame. :p

I really would like to hear what MS does about the whole situation. Hmm...no one has even thought about "what if this is a move by Microsoft to generate buzz about 360"

No, the thought had definitely crossed my mind. I try to keep the tinfoil hat theories to a minimum though.

This kid easily takes the spotlight from starwars kid.

I am amazed that this kid would post where he lives, his dads position at microsoft, his dads business card and secuirty card.

Gold Jerry, Gold! :D

i have to agree, the title of the thread is great.

"emo kid gets a 360"... yeah, 360 up the ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back