Emo kid gets a 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only problem- that isnt emo hair at all. its shaggy hair. Needs more crooked bangs over one eye and black hair dye...you must ONLY be able to see HALF of his tortured soul.

Myspace cruising will find all sorts of emo hair, like this kid from school

137112999_l.jpg

Damn, I never even heard of "emo" until this thread, lol! I thought the OP was saying he looked like that comedian, Emo Philips!

Well, the kid's alias on gamespot forums was like.... emojesus or something like that.

antirush said:
QFT

Oh, and that kids name was elmojesus.

My friends and i argued for weeks debating weather or not Ian McKaye was in rights of spring or not. Turns out...he wasn't.

Minor Threat>Rites of Spring

I am almost at emo kid hair level, I am just to lazy to get a hair cut tho so ya dont judge me. Hes gona get beat like a red headed step child.... even worse now than before :D

HAHA LMAO according to you guys my whole school is emo.

LMAO I go to a school for the visual and performing arts.

Michael.R said:
HAHA LMAO according to you guys my whole school is emo.

LMAO I go to a school for the visual and performing arts.

So then we are right?

Spectre said:
So then we are right?

Ya lol there are guys that wear pants you would swear only belong on a girl, tons of people with black hair, black thick glasses, lots of holes in pants, lots of shy people, lots of ipods, talk about movies and music all day, most people play instrument, very small athletic population, lots of shy people, a lot of poetry type people, some of the craziest hair styles I have ever seen and a bunch of other emotional stuff so that they can exspress themselves.. I have to disagree with the video on a couple of things though because I know so many emo people that wouldnt do some of those things. My school is all about personal exspression but I would have to say it is one of the coolest schools around.

Michael.R said:
Ya lol there are guys that wear pants you would swear only belong on a girl, tons of people with black hair, black thick glasses, lots of holes in pants, lots of shy people, lots of ipods, talk about movies and music all day, most people play instrument, very small athletic population, lots of shy people, a lot of poetry type people, some of the craziest hair styles I have ever seen and a bunch of other emotional stuff so that they can exspress themselves.. I have to disagree with the video on a couple of things though because I know so many emo people that wouldnt do some of those things. My school is all about personal exspression but I would have to say it is one of the coolest schools around.

<-----------(Went to a Senior Military College) HA! Shave their heads!

This thread hasn't been about Xbox 360 for umpteen pages now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back