EM3 Protien Data File 8/18

ICE_9

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
3,459
Larry posted a new data file on his website. Here's the link if you need it.

www.em-dc.com

Under downloads link. Has the big flashy new beside it. Enjoy!
 
Hmmm, I was thinking this might fix the 2 unknown protiens folding, but it didn't seem to. Oh well.
 
sandmanx said:
Hmmm, I was thinking this might fix the 2 unknown protiens folding, but it didn't seem to. Oh well.

Has a frame finished on both of the proteins yet since copying over the new protein data file?

If not, then it probably won't show up yet. Once a frame is completed and EM updates, then it should show them. That's what happened on mine this morning.

If it doesn't work after that, then the info may not be in the file. I think I've had this problem before even though it has been a while.

 
SmokeRngs said:
Has a frame finished on both of the proteins yet since copying over the new protein data file?

If not, then it probably won't show up yet. Once a frame is completed and EM updates, then it should show them. That's what happened on mine this morning.

If it doesn't work after that, then the info may not be in the file. I think I've had this problem before even though it has been a while.


Ahhh, you're right. I just checked it again and they are showing up now. I read that it would update within 30 seconds on the site. When I didn't see anything after a minute I assumed it didn't work, but they are both showing numbers now.
 
And, I just updated the files again...
Lots of new stuff show up pretty often...
Hard to keep up with. ;)
 
LPerry said:
And, I just updated the files again...
Lots of new stuff show up pretty often...
Hard to keep up with. ;)
But you do a good job anyway.

Thanks, Larry!
 
Back
Top