Elledan vs. Tobit - 3.5 Weeks

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
5,145
2zfsqyx.jpg
 
Go Elledan, go!

Sorry Tobit, but I have a thing for cute kitty cats.
 
Someone get me more mowing power :( My next upgrade isn't until a few months from now.

*covers head with paws while bracing for the mowing*
 
Go Elledan!

Go Elledan!

Go Elledan!

Go!
 
Someone get me more mowing power :( My next upgrade isn't until a few months from now.

*covers head with paws while bracing for the mowing*

*reminds Elleden that there is a roomie's computer just waiting to be borged*
 
*reminds amdgamer to check his threat list* :p
 
*reminds amdgamer to check his threat list* :p

Yeah I see you just fine. What you see is what you get unfortunately as there is just no way for me to increase production right now. Even worse, folding2 hasn't gotten a bigadv for 2+ days now.
 
Even worse, folding2 hasn't gotten a bigadv for 2+ days now.
Tell me about it, uploaded my last the morning of the 6th and just got another one tonight finally. :rolleyes:
 
@elledan, @ amdgamer, @tobit

I am not sure of the etiquette of this, or which thread I should post in, but you have company...I am about to enter the top 100 in the next 12 hours with 2 buns in the oven. :cool:

original.jpg


I like you all. You are fine people. This pains me... but my options are:

a) quit folding
b) change username and start over
or
c) ask you to pull over to the side of the road safely to avoid a brutal mowing.:eek:

Respectfully yours...
 
Yeah yeah yeah, i've seen you coming for a while now.

Take care and have fun and don't forget to stop by on your way past me for some cold hard lemonade!

@elledan, @ amdgamer, @tobit

I am not sure of the etiquette of this, or which thread I should post in, but you have company...I am about to enter the top 100 in the next 12 hours with 2 buns in the oven. :cool:

original.jpg


I like you all. You are fine people. This pains me... but my options are:

a) quit folding
b) change username and start over
or
c) ask you to pull over to the side of the road safely to avoid a brutal mowing.:eek:

Respectfully yours...
 
Oh the guilt. There are people who enjoy mowing kittens, but I am not one of them.

And the thought occurs that Tobit gives up a big slice of his potential to beta testing FAH for us all, so I probably shouldn't rag on him either.

Dammit, I liked it better with EVGA the bad guys... who want to mow nice teamates?!
 
Well damn dude, you sure didn't waste any time mowing me over. :eek:

He didn't waste any time with Tobit and Elledan either:eek: In fact a lot of fairly big hitters are going to get mowed in the next 3 weeks. As for me - hell i got mowed weeks ago:eek:
 
Last edited:
nice, +10 spots in 24 hours lol
 
150,000 points dropped within 5 hours will help anybody's rank, I think :)
 
150,000 points dropped within 5 hours will help anybody's rank, I think :)

not everyones :p

I would need to drop 18.5 mil to go up a rank... but I am working on it! :D
 
Wow, um, I wish! :(
 
Back
Top