Echo Arena

TheSmJ

2[H]4U
Has anyone with a Rift (or ReVive for you Vive owners) tried the Echo Arena beta yet?

It's 100% free during the beta, and will continue to be free for Rift owners after release on July 20th. Vive users will need to buy Lone Echo (its single player counterpart) in order to play Echo Arena.

EDIT: Echo Arena is free for all Oculus accounts! That means you don't even need to own Rift/Touch for a free copy! The catch is you must add the game to your account during the next 3 months.

Source:

Echo Arena: $19.99 USD / First 3 Months: FREE
  • If you have an Oculus account, Echo Arena will be available for you to play once you add it to your Oculus library.
  • Thanks to a sponsorship by Intel, Echo Arena will be completely free for all Oculus account holders to permanently add to their Oculus library for the first 3 months after launch (so make sure to get it during this time)! After those 3 months are up, it will cost $19.99 to add to your Oculus library. If you’ve already added Echo Arena to your Oculus library, you will not need to purchase it; you already own it!
    - The exact date that this ends will be shared closer to the end of the 3-month sponsorship period.
  • Echo Arena does not include access to Lone Echo; you will need to purchase Lone Echo separately.

Again (because the text above is worded strangely) if you add EA to your Oculus account any time within the next three months, EA is yours to play permanently. Forever.

Last edited:
Wow, they really ripped off the Ender's Game battle arena...lol.

Looks okay though I would like it more if it had guns I think.

I am so terrible at this game.

Played two matches, the only thing I did was one save, otherwise i only got somewhere near the action... lol

Back