Ebay Live Cashback.... back. 25%

Miss Hoover: "3...2...1... And now I'm tenured, so I'm going to sit down and let Ralph teach the class."
Ralph: "In what year was 1+1?"

I am about to spend $100+ on ebay but I am in no rush. CB is at 8% right now.

Should I just take the 8% or has it been fluctuating a lot, meaning it would be worth it to wait a bit and see where it goes?

It's been hovering around 8% for a while. It might go up, and it might not. Usually when it goes up, it's only for 1 day or so. Nothing like the old 25% days. 14% is the most I've seen recently. I just bought today for 8%.

Did they kill cash back? i cant seem to get the search term xbox 360 to pull up the ebay cashback ad :-/

edit

core 2 duo works

Last edited:
I can find specific pages in google. i have to be creative to get the same page with Live.

Can't get the eBay link. Anyone got a creative search term to get it?
Worked for me last night, and still working for me now, using all the common search terms, wii xbox etc.

Have you tried using a different browser, or clearing cache + cookies?

Pretty sure you can't, wish i knew for sure though.

Unless the rules have changed, the ebay deal always state you must use buy it now and pay with paypal. Best offer is clearly closer to a bid than than Buy it now.

It looks like ebay cash back is dead. I can't find it under any search I try with bing.

Still getting 8% using "Wii" but you can get 15% with tigerdirect.

...but you can get 15% with tigerdirect.

I had problems with my recent TD purchase.
Several weeks had passed, and still no cash back in my Live account.

I called Live customer service. They told me to call TD, as the purchase was never "reported".
Called TD, they claimed to know absolutely nothing of Live Cash Back program :rolleyes:

Another call to Live, and they agreed to add the purchase to my account... pending a review with TD.

In the end I finally got my $20 (5% on a $400 XBox), but it was WAY more hassle than I had bargained for.

Back