• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ebay 15% Off Everything

I have the same CPU. As much as I like Ryzen - that’s a pretty lateral move.
I have my 6850k at 4.2ghz

For gaming I expect the 6850k might be a hair faster clock for clock

For productivity, the Ryzen 2700x would be a touch faster, but if I’m all about productivity, I’m not doing a 2700x, I’m going to be doing Threadripper.

I think those of us with 6850k can sit pretty another generation or two.
yeah its just a "i want to" thing, not needed. Mine is at 4.4 and runs everything great still
 
yeah its just a "i want to" thing, not needed. Mine is at 4.4 and runs everything great still
Mind sharing your voltages or settings if you did anything specific? I wasn’t able to get mine above 4.2Ghz.
 
Hmm i haven't really considered monitor buying in a long time, after seeing the trouble that Asus/Acer Gsync owners went through lol.
Anything different when it comes to this LG?
 
I think the next coupon I will bite and finally upgrade my aging 2500k.. will probably go amd... Just gotta decided 2700x or 2600 chip.
 
Is it active on the 4th or now?

Thats been going on on limited items. I didn't see any computer parts there otherwise you would have seen it on the front page. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another coupon on july 4th though.

This one is mostly for home items, non electronics.
 
Back
Top