Ebay 15% Off Everything

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Found a couple 1070ti's for a good price if you don't mind used for anyone who's interested. I'm tempted but I think I'm holding off to see what is launched within the next few months.

Gigabyte $340
https://www.ebay.com/itm/GIGABYTE-N...193070&hash=item41e5edf012:g:3VwAAOSwCmFbNRqy

EVGA SC for $363
https://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-GTX-1...:4wwAAOSw~7ZbLyd-:sc:USPSPriority!43026!US!-1
Is that pretty much the best video card you can get for $300-$400? Is one of those better than the other? My only worry would be whether they were used for minining or not...

Is that pretty much the best video card you can get for $300-$400? Is one of those better than the other? My only worry would be whether they were used for minining or not...

I grabbed a 1080 for $420 shipped ($357 with the discount applied) you just have to look around. I bought 32gb of some anarchy 2400 ddr4 bsic ram to reach the max $100 of discount.

If I were buying I'd pick up a 12 inch dayton subwoofer (quite good for the price).

Dayton Audio SUB-1200 12"

Free shipping and $125 after discount.
(The 15" variant would be $170)

Also, this sale would let you pick up a 5960x for $289 if that was your cup of tea.

What is up with eBay and all these coupons they offering now? They have to be losing a lot of money off these sales. Great for us customers but seems bad for a business stand point. It has gotten me to use eBay a lot recently but won't make me buying more stuff without these coupons in the future.

I was bored, so I decided to give Vega a try since I have a couple freesync monitors. Asus Strix Vega 64 for $599 + $60 tax - $90 coupon - 5% cash back (Chase PP) $28.75 = $540. Tax makes it not a great deal, but I'll likely sell either my GTX 1080 or 1070 to offset a chunk of that.

Someone tell me what I want.

Seriously, not much PC hardware I want at the moment. Any random recommendations welcome; same goes for Switch accessories / hardware.

My win/intel box was giving me some random issues last night, so perfect timing on this coupon code. Thanks schlitzbull !

I just pulled the trigger on a 2700x cpu + Asrock Taichi x470 mobo. It ended up being even cheaper than my local microcenter, by about 75 bucks. I was originally going to hold off until Zen 2 but given the coupon, no excuse not to do another AMD build and just replace my main (home) rig now.

That 20% sale a few weeks ago spoiled me and I want a Samsung EVO 970 1Tb. Prices are slowly coming down so I will excercise patience till I see another 20% sale hopefully soon.

I told myself when I posted this I wouldn't buy anything today. Just picked up 2x8gb Corsair RGB (don't judge me) PRO 3000 for $160.78 because I lack discipline.

I.... may follow your example for the Pro RGB bling, although I already have the Vengeance RGB. Lolol

YUP YUP

I got a new Ryzen R7 2700x (from refurbforless, but product says NEW) and a new Asrock X470 Master SLI (newegg) shipped for $377! Plus there's a $10 MIR that may or may not work for the motherboard (says newegg only, worth a shot anyway).

I almost always get my motherboard bundles from my local Microcenter, but this is unbeatable. Cheapest 2700x deal I see at MC is $419 + tax ($454). This deal was $77 cheaper, $87 if the MIR works.

I'm giddy. Now the sad part... the waiting.

i5 + mobo to be hitting the FS thread soon, hee hee!

EDIT - math FAIL, 77, not 97. fat fingered de kalkulator methinx

Last edited:
My win/intel box was giving me some random issues last night, so perfect timing on this coupon code. Thanks schlitzbull !

I just pulled the trigger on a 2700x cpu + Asrock Taichi x470 mobo. It ended up being even cheaper than my local microcenter, by about 75 bucks. I was originally going to hold off until Zen 2 but given the coupon, no excuse not to do another AMD build and just replace my main (home) rig now.

LOL I just did the same thing, slightly different motherboard. Saved a hundy!

Just went for a Samsumg 970 Pro 512GB for $202.48 from Newegg...Was looking to get an Evo but for a $34.50 discount off the Pro why not.

Snagged a brand new MSI GTX 1070 Aero ITX for $297 after the discount. Perfect for a secondary rig I currently have a GTX 950 in.

I got a 6gb gtx 1060 evga for 199 out the door for the second computer that was running on board GPU. Cant beat it. Didn't wanna spend money but that was hard to pass up.

Got a used 1070 from a seller with 500+ 100% rep for 240 after coupon. Fingers crossed but hopefully great deal.

Got a used 1070 from a seller with 500+ 100% rep for 240 after coupon. Fingers crossed but hopefully great deal.

That's cheap. I was looking for one under 250 didn't find it. So went with 1060. Rig is only 1080p anyways. But for 240 it's a great deal.

Tempted by the 2700x but no real need to upgrade my OC'd 5820k right now.Not worth the effort.Hopefully that 1070 will be a good upgrade for my bro's rig sporting a 970 right now.

YOLO'ed.

2700x and HP 500GB S700 for $329, no brainer...

Anyone want my 1600? Its yours for a paltry $75 lol...

SSD deals are pretty good. $185 or so for a 1TB MX500. I paid $220 for mine a few months back. I ended up not getting anything because there isn't much I need. I'm sure in 2 or so weeks I will think of something; may another 15-20% coupon come along!

phew, was able to resist replacing my 6850k with a 2700x. if the sale lasted any longer my willpower would have run out

phew, was able to resist replacing my 6850k with a 2700x. if the sale lasted any longer my willpower would have run out
I have the same CPU. As much as I like Ryzen - that’s a pretty lateral move.
I have my 6850k at 4.2ghz

For gaming I expect the 6850k might be a hair faster clock for clock

For productivity, the Ryzen 2700x would be a touch faster, but if I’m all about productivity, I’m not doing a 2700x, I’m going to be doing Threadripper.

I think those of us with 6850k can sit pretty another generation or two.

Back