• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Easter Island Heads HDR

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
Here are some HDR of the Easter Island Heads. Like I said before, this is my first attempt at HDR and they are handheld. I wanted a semi natural look.

p953099130-4.jpg
p945815410-4.jpg




p648850433-4.jpg
p604812186-4.jpg
 
awesome

its really amazing some people made those things several hundred or more years ago...
 
Thanks Grentz for the commit. If you want, I can send you a printable size.
 
did you actually go there and take those photos?

Did you ask them -- why the long face?:D
 
well im no photographer, but those look great. I wouldnt mind a printable size :) put a little watermark on it and email it to me please

mnewxcv@yahoo.com

really liking your stuff
 
Cool, what program are you using to merge your HDR shots? Nice clouds in all of them, and you didn't overdo it
 
awesome
its really amazing some people made those things several hundred or more years ago...

18 years ago, actually. These are replicas in a big field north of San Antonio, Texas. Nice shots, though.
 
Like the pics, but I dont think you used HDR to its full potential here. I wouldnt have guessed HDR was even used in the processing. Are you using Photomatrix or the plugins for photoshop?
 
That's a good thing. HDR is only supposed to increase the dynamic range of the picture.
 
Thanks everyone. I will be sending out the picture to those who requested it. Getting ready for my Hawaii trip next week and just bought my tickets to Italy this Spring.
 
Back
Top