midgymidge
n00b
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2009
- Messages
- 33
Hey guys, Im new to this forum, found this site accidentaly and I actually got one of my questions in here anwered =) Great to register to a great site.
Anywayz just a quick question I have Earthwatts 500 PSU and I was just wondering if Im upgrading to a Earthwatt 650 PSU is that enough for me to run my new 260gtx card.
My Specs are:
Quad 6600 Stock
2gb ram
Nvidia 8800GT
and 2 Hard drives
Sonata III case
Thanks in Advance
Anywayz just a quick question I have Earthwatts 500 PSU and I was just wondering if Im upgrading to a Earthwatt 650 PSU is that enough for me to run my new 260gtx card.
My Specs are:
Quad 6600 Stock
2gb ram
Nvidia 8800GT
and 2 Hard drives
Sonata III case
Thanks in Advance