Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pigpen said:Blame Dice, EA publishes.
Wally said:1.3's perfect for me, and everyone else I know.
Maybe we're just not all spanners.
HOHOHO NOSRY WAT I MENT WAS OMFG EA I HAET YUP UR PATCH IS BROKED MY GAEM N I DN WNA FIGUR OUT HW 2 FIX IT KEKE?
GJohn said:Fact: EA is gay
Fact: People still enjoy playing BF2, its a fun game.
Fact: Gay people will buy 2142
Fact: i'm done
WhyYouLoveMe said:Oh, look, another EA bashing thread. The shock of it all!![]()
Hupo said:/Smack
Paithar said:I have to admit that I've had a lot more problems since I installed the 1.3 patch. Before I hardly ever had any major problems. I mean before 1.3 I can only remember a couple of times that the game actually crashed to the desktop. Now, after 1.3, I bet it crashes back to the desktop about 1 out of every 3 or 4 times I start up the game. What really sucks is that for me it doesn't crash right away. It waits until I click on the "Join Game" button then it crashes.
For me and my two older boys who play Battlefield 2 it's still a very fun game however. We will continue to play until either we can't because patches really mess it up or newer games like it come out. In other words, BF2142 and Quake Wars are what we are waiting for.
Majin said:EA has some great games under it's belt.
But it's just they don't work. Then the patch comes out and other problems show up.
EA just needs to relax the rushed games.
ValeX said:EA has nothing to do with QuakeWars righht?
Lazy_Moron said:Nope that is ID.
IMO, ID and Valve are the only 2 companies that take there time and always deliver.
texuspete00 said:EA IS just the publisher. The whole "they rushed dice" thing is kind of too old to use. So when should this game have come out since it's still not completely fixed almost if not a year later?
OP, while annoying I'm sure it's your patching order. See if you can patch it up to 1.22 and then either apply a full or incrementers to get it to 1.3 from there. Worked for another guy on his vanilla. If you have other expansions let us know as it will modify patch order. Good Luck.
Lazy_Moron said:Um EA is not just a publisher. EA owns Dice. Thus they have control over there projects and when they want them completed. BF2 should of came out this spring or even this summer. Its fun, im not going to lie about that. But the textures are horrible IMO and there still a good amount of bugs in it. Im sure there are probably a good amount of optimizations that can be done to the game also.
I know graphics dont make a game, but the textures just really look immature, and yes I run everything on high. I like the gameplay. One of the few games that provides the intense gameplay BF2 does.
rfwinters77 said:I'm still wondering if anyone at anytime ever got MoH: Pacific Assault to work.
Never would run on my system (nor on tons of other peoples systems)
Awesome coding, EA.
WhyYouLoveMe said:/cry (AND told my mommy)
/smack
Hupo said:/cry's (a river, then told my mommy)
/Smack
![]()
Wally said:/Care
/Contempt
/Win
/End
WhyYouLoveMe said:lol - I have been the pwnzored.![]()
Hupo said:Indeed my friendI call a truce. Back to the subject!!111111111111111
WhyYouLoveMe said:I forgot what it is.
(in the interest of keeping that statement humurous I will not read the OP)![]()
Hupo said:EA GAMES SUCKS