EA boss boasts that all their games now feature tacked on MP

This is what gamers get for claiming publishers should overcome piracy by including online portions that require a legitimate copy :p

Eh, for FPS whatever. But they are simply ensuring that most of their future RPG and sim games will be awful half-baked turds.

Just realized I haven't bothered to install Origin on my PC since I reloaded windows a couple weeks ago. Weird. I'll go fix that...at some point.

Just realized I haven't bothered to install Origin on my PC since I reloaded windows a couple weeks ago. Weird. I'll go fix that...at some point.

I have it installed, but am not sure why. Battlefield 3 really doesn't interest me anymore, and the other games I have on there are kinda eh. Might uninstall it sometime.

What gamers are saying that, exactly?

I'm mostly just thinking back to the days when people would claim PC is dying because of piracy/consoles/whatever and people always used examples of WoW or COD or whatever MP game was popular at the time, suggesting that's what publishers should be doing to make money. I'm probably thinking back a couple of years :p

Back