My current clocks that work great are (Cpu 3.845Mhz at v1.375)-(Ram at 1025Mhz v2.125)
My setup is (Vista 64)-(750i ftw)-(e8400 C0)-(8gigs of 1000mhz g.skill)-(Raid 320 gig 7200.11 Seagates + 150gig Raptor)-(750w PC Power & Cooling Silencer)-(GTX 280 core700/shader1500/memory2600)-(Air Conditioning Cooling + Zalman 9700). Load temps on CPU of 50-54, Idle 39-41... Load temps on GPU depending on game 50-(71 max load)-(Idle 42c)
Max boot up into windows and being able to do things besides gaming is (4.005 CPU v1.3875)-(Ram at 1020mhz v2.125)... With that it will play a game verry well for 2-3 min then BSOD, I can sit at desktop and search the web with that clock all day and night with no crash but using anything like Orthos/Prime/Vantage/Game BSOD's it in under the 5min mark. Max cpu temp ive achieved is 56c with that clock.
So you can see why I am frustrated temps are low, I might not be pushing it enough voltage or some other factor is making it crash, I would love to get it stable at these speeds, so any help would be much appreciated.
My setup is (Vista 64)-(750i ftw)-(e8400 C0)-(8gigs of 1000mhz g.skill)-(Raid 320 gig 7200.11 Seagates + 150gig Raptor)-(750w PC Power & Cooling Silencer)-(GTX 280 core700/shader1500/memory2600)-(Air Conditioning Cooling + Zalman 9700). Load temps on CPU of 50-54, Idle 39-41... Load temps on GPU depending on game 50-(71 max load)-(Idle 42c)
Max boot up into windows and being able to do things besides gaming is (4.005 CPU v1.3875)-(Ram at 1020mhz v2.125)... With that it will play a game verry well for 2-3 min then BSOD, I can sit at desktop and search the web with that clock all day and night with no crash but using anything like Orthos/Prime/Vantage/Game BSOD's it in under the 5min mark. Max cpu temp ive achieved is 56c with that clock.
So you can see why I am frustrated temps are low, I might not be pushing it enough voltage or some other factor is making it crash, I would love to get it stable at these speeds, so any help would be much appreciated.