E6600 $369 Retail @ NewEgg In stock! 8/14

LOL, you seem to love using the
eek.gif
simile :p

That was fast, glad I got one, also used the magical "rush order" so I'll get mine before the rest! :)

Good price. Give it another week at they will actually be at MSRP.

Now if we could actually get some BOARDS for these (I'[m looking at you nVidia)

Lazaredz said:
Good price. Give it another week at they will actually be at MSRP.

Now if we could actually get some BOARDS for these (I'[m looking at you nVidia)
confused.gif

Umm....any of the 975 boards work wonderfully and many of them are in stock.

DefBringer said:
confused.gif

Umm....any of the 975 boards work wonderfully and many of them are in stock.

Cripes, do I need to but everything in BOLD this week?

(I'm looking at you nVidia)

So they finally lowered the price.

Where are teh SFF barebones!?!?11eleven!!one

I want my tiny boxen. =[

About 15 minutes ago - NewEgg sent me an email stating that the Conroe's were BACK in stock - for the second time today. I went, ready to purchase, within 7 or 8 minutes from the email till check out, OUT OF STOCK. WTF MATE!?! Seriously. If you have the chips, cool, if you don't, or if you have all of 3 of them, STOP SENDING ME EMAIL!!

I just saw it in-stock right now (about 5 minutes ago) and ordered right away (I was refreshing the page for a minute or two randomly hoping it would come in). Within two minutes of my order, it showed as out of stock again on the product page. These are selling FAST :D! I'm just happy to have mine finally coming!

Endrithius said:
About 15 minutes ago - NewEgg sent me an email stating that the Conroe's were BACK in stock - for the second time today. I went, ready to purchase, within 7 or 8 minutes from the email till check out, OUT OF STOCK. WTF MATE!?! Seriously. If you have the chips, cool, if you don't, or if you have all of 3 of them, STOP SENDING ME EMAIL!!

You signed up for auto-notify. They aren't spamming you, you asked to be notified every time they get it instock :). Cancel the auto-notify if you don't want emails.

GoldenTiger said:
I just saw it in-stock right now (about 5 minutes ago) and ordered right away (I was refreshing the page for a minute or two randomly hoping it would come in). Within two minutes of my order, it showed as out of stock again on the product page. These are selling FAST :D! I'm just happy to have mine finally coming!

Nice man. Just received mine from UPS (1 day shipping for free, I'm close to the NJ warehouse). Wait until it says shipped before you get happy, I saw someone over at XS get backordered.

miochza said:
Nice man. Just received mine from UPS (1 day shipping for free, I'm close to the NJ warehouse). Wait until it says shipped before you get happy, I saw someone over at XS get backordered.

Ouch, I saw that too :(. Mine's shipping from the CA warehouse supposedly, it's on Step 3. I live on the northeast coast though :(.

Endrithius said:
I know this is the newegg thread, but ZZF has them in stock at the moment. No idea how long it'll last but regardless... (17:05 PDT). http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=80860 its $380 but still...

Back