E3

Meryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF @ Gamespot and their horrible camera control. WTF did Snake say at the end!!

ROARRRR :mad:

Woot. No more boomerang.

...and I knew there was something up with that Dual Shock everyone was using...

EDIT: Wow!!! Motion sensor! So much for Wii-exclusive titles. :)

Me too. I thought it was a normal Dual Shock, but the plug looked like a USB cable.

Sounds like Nintendo's going to be selling a lot less Wiis.

Looks like Nintendo should have waited till this E3 to reveal their controller's secret...

Way to be original Sony.

even just a 50 dollar drop would do it. now i wonder how long until MS releases a nintendo style controller?

xSnowmaNx said:
ROLF... Halo 3 and 100 dollar price drop on PS3 launch anyone?
Rolling on laughing floor? What?

...and no. Halo 3 isn't going to rear it's overrated head in retail until Spring 07, earliest. $100 price drop my butt, too. lol

Lucky J said:
even just a 50 dollar drop would do it. now i wonder how long until MS releases a nintendo style controller?
Can they do that? I mean I would have thought that Nintendo would have had some kind of copyright or something on that style of controller with motion sensing, because that is like the main selling point of thier system.

I think 500 isnt bad compare to 360 they both have 20 gig and the extra 100 for a ps3 is due to blu ray.

well sony did make a big deal about not needing sensors, maybe nintendo's design includes having sensors?

You can't copyright an idea or process, but you can patent it.... probably the reason that it only senses 6 degrees of motion is that they're avoiding the patent issue.

that Heavenly Blade demo was freakin awesome, but the price makes me cry

Back